• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionpudding

♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (264) +
OPEN / CLOSED / ON BREAK​

HI THERE!!! OMG It's been a while since this shop was functional. Almost a year, I believe haha. But I'm back and better than ever! Kumairu is my artist name, so that's why this is Kumairu's Art Shop and not Onionpudding haha. Once I save enough bells I'm getting a name change to Kumairu just to make things easier haha. Let me set down a few things you need to know.

Things I can do:
OCs
ACNL mayors
ACNL mayors + a villager
Villagers and NPCs

Things I won't do:
NSFW
Furries
Gore

PLEASE pay me the TBT after the request is done. Also keep in mind I'm in school and senior year is really tough on me, but nevertheless I'll get it done as soon as possible!!

[10/08 update] Also, to make things a bit easier, please request 1 piece at a time. If you'd like another, come back and order again after the previous request is completed! ^^ Just so I can get to the next person in line quicker.

This is a little different than how my shop used to be. Instead of having set prices, it's now PWYW! But please do not lowball! I have 3 examples of the styles you can choose from! [1/7 Update] I NOW HAVE AN OPTION TO DO ICONS!! Those examples are posted below!

Here are the styles!

illustration3_by_grimm_reaper07-dcn8m36.png
illustration2_by_grimm_reaper07-dcnafki.png
dcwhldv-616ccbd1-6d58-4cec-9a39-9bbdc50d26d3.png
dcwhldq-7ad6a5d4-6aad-490e-9bde-841037654f42.png

Note: The sparkle in your oc/mayors hair will either be stars or sparkles and will ALWAYS be randomized!

Here's an Order Form!

Style 1/2/3?:
TBT:
Any other details wanted/wish to add:
Reference:
Optional!Style 3 Expression?:

(I took off the nameplate option and replaced it with reference because I forgot to add it lol)

Thanks for ordering and I hope you enjoy the final result when it arrives!

. . .

Last edited:
WORKING ON/PICK UP BOX

This is where I will be showing my currently working on list and a pick up box under it when it's complete. I will always send a VM when It's done and you can check back here and pick yours up OR I can PM it to you if you'd prefer! Also keep in mind I will only have 5 SLOTS!!

Currently working on
1. Dedenne2
2. Zeppeli
3. Amilee
4. amye.miller
5. nanpan

PICK UP
None yet.

Last edited:
Username: A r i a n e
Mayor(s) Name: Edith
Colored or Line: both again if you can ^^
Reference: (x)
TBT Total: 40
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Told you I'd be back :p Surprise me with the pose? Edith is lighthearted and optimistic and brave and strong ;)

Mayor(s) Name: Edith
Colored or Line: both again if you can ^^
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Told you I'd be back :p Surprise me with the pose? Edith is lighthearted and optimistic and brave and strong ;)

Always a pleasure, Ariane! Haha! I'll add you to the list and get started immediantly!

Do you draw OCs as well, or just mayors?

OC here!!

Username: vvingblade
Name: Auelin
Colored or Line: Colored
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Maybe a cocky, self-assured expression! He's v. confident lol

OC here!!

Username: vvingblade
Name: Auelin
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Maybe a cocky, self-assured expression! He's v. confident lol

Awww he's super cute!!! I'll be happy to draw him! <3 I'll add you to the list and get started as soon as I can!

Username: pinkcotton
Name: Francesca
Any other info: Maybe her tongue sticking out? Or any silly pose really. ^___^

Last edited:
I can draw OCs too!

Perfect! Here's my form. c:

Username: amye.miller
OC(s) Name: Carna
Colored or Line: Coloured
Reference: http://sta.sh/21lmbamc6cz0
TBT Total: 40TBT
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): An expression like what you used for Ariane's and Pinkcotton's drawings would be great. c:

Hiya! No worries if you're busy with other requests, I just wanted to throw my request in just in case you have time! No rush~

Username: padfoot6
Mayor(s) Name: Fog
Reference: https://puu.sh/wwOc4.png
TBT Total: 40 TB
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): No idea, maybe some sort of grumpy expression haha :]

Hiya! No worries if you're busy with other requests, I just wanted to throw my request in just in case you have time! No rush~

Username: padfoot6
Mayor(s) Name: Fog
Reference: https://puu.sh/wwOc4.png
TBT Total: 40 TB
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): No idea, maybe some sort of grumpy expression haha :]

Accepted! I'll add you to the list and get started on yours once I finish the other and have a little break. Thank you for your interest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing this to catch up on requests ~

I just wanted to say that my drawing is absolutely precious. <3 Thank you very much! c:

please don't hate me

Mayor(s) Name: OC - Lexy
Colored or Line: both ^^
Reference: (x) (and "view more" for more refs)
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): frowning a little

thank you again :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back