• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villager type is your favorite?

Which villager type is your favorite?

• Normal

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Peppy

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Snooty

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Lazy

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Uchi

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Smug

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Cranky

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Hmm... I'm not sure. Snooty and Cranky were really rude in the original Animal Crossing from what I've heard; the Snooties call your clothes "rags" and the Crankies tell you to shut up. I don't like Uchis in New Leaf, they are creepy. (Although I must admit, I'm somewhat biased towards that opinion because I have Shari in my town. :O) What else is there? Smugs, Jocks, Normals and Lazies. I'm torn between Normals and Lazies. :)

Edit: Oops, I forgot Peppies! I don't like them; they're arrogant.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the Snooty villagers. ^^ Purrl and Ankha are my favs ~
Ankha is Snooty? She seemed Uchi to me. :/

Last edited:
I really like the peppy villagers, just because of how silly and upbeat all of them are.

"There you are for the umpteenth time, Duncan! WAIT! Has it been a thousand times already? Infinity times? Number...exceeding...brain capacity!"
Oh Ruby. :p

Peppy villagers will always be my favorite I think, but lazy villagers are a close second :)

My favorite villager (Jeremiah) is lazy, but my favorite personality is still cranky.

Lazy Villagers are the best. I think his personality is just childish.

Lazy and Normal... Why did you make me choose?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one liked Jock? Two of my dreamies are jocks. Lol.

Lazy and Normal... Why did you make me choose?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one liked Jock? Two of my dreamies are jocks. Lol.

I did, until NL I hate how when you tell them you don't want the item they say 'Well it's gonna be a hassle for me to return it, so I'm going to INSIST you keep it'.

Villagers constantly giving junk items is a big problem, as I'm sick of going inside to my kitchen where I hid the trash bin, to dump their crap.

That or have the bin PWP, which takes away a heap of points. :(

My favourite villager of all time (Bluebear, for nostalgic reasons) is a peppy but overall I think my favourite personality type is the snooty villagers! :)

lazy, they remind me of myself lol. especially Erik. we both love log cabins, comfy clothes and food.

Peppies always cheer me up after a rough day... they also seem to want to cheer up the others too... Also Bianca gave me medicine

Just look at Maddie in this shot... too cute!

WVW69kbIopUkp2sQqz

WVW69kbH5JoBbzXbxc

WVW69ka_kvsM5tawIs

WVW69kadFgoZHBL5tI

WVW69kadFDA1qImve8

Last edited:
Back