• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What villager type is your favorite?

Which villager type is your favorite?

• Normal

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Peppy

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Snooty

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Lazy

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Uchi

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Smug

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Cranky

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
The snooty and cranky types are my favorite! :) I love how they take more time to warm up to you and they have some very cute dialogue in the game as well.

As heretical as it is for me to say this, of all people, I like the Uchi personality, in general. They're tomboyish, and have a personality where they'd straight-up deck someone if they gave the Mayor a dirty look.

cranky, in terms of personality - a lot of cranky villagers aren't very nice to look at but they're all so sweet

1. Normal
2. Smug
3. Uchi
4. Jock
5. Cranky and Lazy

7. Snooty
8. Peppy

Personally I really like all the personality types a lot except for Peppy. I really don't like how self-centered the seem and how ditsy they can be. Everything seems real surface level. Like they can't grasp things that I feel all the others can. Honestly Normal was my favorite but the Smug, Uchi and jock have really become really appealing to me as well! For some reason I think I am getting annoyed with Annalisa, whom is a Normal personality type, it might just be because she is always asking for something that is hard to find and I don't have the patience to deal with it anymore lol. Anyway there is alwasy going to be something that would annoy me :3

Normal and Uchi are at a tie for me! But since I have more normal villagers, I voted normal. TONS of normal villager designs are adorable, and that's part of the reason I love them! I also feel like I can really relate to them on their love for books and cooking, it feels like the perfect friend for me. q//w//q I'm so attached to all of the normal villagers.

as for Uchi, they just give off a sort of big-sister vibe for me, (hence the tomboyish-ness) like they'd defend against anyone who tried to hurt you like Punisher said! loll! ^//^ and they're super kind too, like the normal villagers!

Last edited:
Tbh I like all the personality types except Jocks but Uchi and Smug are my favorites. I think the Normal personality has the cutest villagers though.

I actually kind of had a hard time thinking of what villager type is my favorite... :T They're all unique and special in their own way. But... I settled with the Normal types because a lot of the villagers that I like are that specific type of villager.

love dem smugs and lazies but in terms of design, I really liek the normal villagers

I like the lazy personality the most! I really see a part of myself in them haha
Normals are my second favourite. :) Their designs are lovely as well.

Back