• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Pixel artists wanted!

EloquentElixir

Master Alchemist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
Feedback
99% (103) +
Hello, Im looking for someone to make designs for me in game for my villager please!
I would like a new town flag and a few clothes. I can pay in IGB or TBT

A little info about my mayor;
He's Prince Tea of Ginseng, and his skin tone is #7
Hiyake.jpg
His personality is very "Princely", meaning he is very level headed, kind, and talented at his mayoral duties. He would wear clothes like this
tumblr_inline_oqfh9lsC7A1rtqdem_540.jpg

If you need anymore information please feel free to ask ^^​

I can maybe try it? I have examples of some pixel stuff in my art thread (see signature). I'm looking for TBT if you accept!

Oh I sorry, I suppose I wasn't clear enough
I want art made in the actual games, clothes and a new flag specifically​

Ohh okok sorry, I think I misread. Maybe this is better suited in the ables sisters forum! Btw I suck at making in-game clothes so I'm going to slowly back out of this :p

Elixir I'm sorta good at making clothes, is there anything you want? I could try making it for fun XD
Like a coat, etc.

Last edited:
Ohh okok sorry, I think I misread. Maybe this is better suited in the ables sisters forum! Btw I suck at making in-game clothes so I'm going to slowly back out of this :p

Oh I see, thank you for the advice
And thanks for your interest lol​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Elixir I'm sorta good at making clothes, is there anything you want? I could try making it for fun XD
Like a coat, etc.

Could you make something regal? Something like the example? That's all I really want ^^​

Oh I see, thank you for the advice
And thanks for your interest lol​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you make something regal? Something like the example? That's all I really want ^^​

Any color scheme? Etc.
So basically an ice skating jacket lmao

Last edited:
Any color scheme? Etc.
So basically an ice skating jacket lmao

Well, I mean I guess you could call it that since most if not all ice show stuff is flashy? I just need something to wear that a prince would don, you know, fancy clothes that reflect their status type stuff

Jackets, shirts, anything that you're comfortable with
As for color scheme, pastel colors would be ideal please, if you can add rosegold in there that would be nice​

Last edited:
They don't take me very long, I can just do them for free

Oh, thank you very much!
If you can make some clothes that a prince would wear that would be lovely!
My mayor will have darker skin though, if you need a ref I have a picture in the first post c:​

Ok, do you have any color preferences (such as light colors over dark ones, warm colors over cool colors, etc.)? Or do colors not matter as long as it fits the theme?

Ok, do you have any color preferences (such as light colors over dark ones, warm colors over cool colors, etc.)? Or do colors not matter as long as it fits the theme?

Pastels are favored, and if you can add rosegold/golden colors that would be lovely​

I finished~
I'm too lazy to go through downloading and uploading so could I go to your town to display it? I tried making it flashy XD If you don't like it then it's okay lol idk what I was doing

Last edited:
I finished~
I'm too lazy to go through downloading and uploading so could I go to your town to display it? I tried making it flashy XD If you don't like it then it's okay lol idk what I was doing

Lol sure, I'll add you and open the gates! Thank you very much regardless <3​

Here you go~
If you want a diff color scheme lmk :3
PDHUTzy.jpg

qZjQKRx.jpg

CfnZJ20.jpg

sYrsByQ.jpg
I'm sorry if it's not what you were expecting, I'm meh at pro desings xD
This is free. if you like it you can send a tip, but I'm not charging you for it lol

tbh I don't know what I was doing lmao

Last edited:
Here you go~
If you want a diff color scheme lmk :3
PDHUTzy.jpg

qZjQKRx.jpg

CfnZJ20.jpg

sYrsByQ.jpg
I'm sorry if it's not what you were expecting, I'm meh at pro desings xD
This is free. if you like it you can send a tip, but I'm not charging you for it lol

tbh I don't know what I was doing lmao

Interesting design, but it's not quite my cup of tea ;w;
Thank you very much for takin interest though!​

Back