Shop ✦Lunares's Item Catalog!✦Unorderables, Welcome Amiibo Items & MORE! TBT only!

ACNL Name: LuciaMew
Town Name: Musical Star
Item(s) you want to buy: Balloon: tv, hat, vanity.
Pick up or drop off: drop off
Total (in BTB) 6

ACNL Name: Kitsey
Town Name: Nowhere
Item(s) you want to buy: Aloe, marshmallow chair, office chair
Pick up or drop off: Drop off
Total (in BTB): 3

Could I also have your 3 free gyroids please?

Perfect! I deeply apologize for the holdup, it didn't show up in the thread. Let me prepare your things and I'll be there in about 5 minutes! Be sure to also transfer your 3 TBT. Thank you!

It's ok, not your fault! I'll add you, transfer the tbt, and open my gates in a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're open whenever you're ready.

ACNL Name: Mirai
Town Name: Hashizen
Item(s) you want to buy: Refrigerator
Total (in BTB): 1 BTB

Thank you! Please transfer the 1 BTB and I will prepare everything for you and be there in about 5 minutes. :)

Soda fountain, two silver slingshots and post office poster, how much will that be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

apologies, I forgot how you wanted me to layout my order:
ACNL Name: Heidi
Town Name: Ereta
Item(s) you want to buy: soda fountain, two silver slingshots, post office poster

Haha, no worries! :) your total comes to 8 BTB. I'll prepare everything for you while you transfer it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha no worries! Your total comes to 8 BTB. I'll prepare everything for you while you transfer the BTB, add me, and open your gates. (Sorry if I commented twice the first one didn't show up

ACNL Name: Candour
Town Name: Redwoods
Item(s) you want to buy: pink cosmo
Pick up or drop off: drop off
Total (in BTB): 2

(please ignore all the bold n brash tiles about the town, I had someone moving in and it made plot resetting easier and someone's moving out soon so I didn't see the point in getting rid f them just to put them back again)

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect! Please transfer your 2 BTB and ill be there in about 3 minutes!

Thank you for your order! Please transfer your 2 TBT and I will get everything prepared and open my gates for you. :)

Back