• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✦Lunares's Item Catalog!✦Unorderables, Welcome Amiibo Items & MORE! TBT only!

ACNL Name: LuciaMew
Town Name: Musical Star
Item(s) you want to buy: Balloon: tv, hat, vanity.
Pick up or drop off: drop off
Total (in BTB) 6

ACNL Name: Kitsey
Town Name: Nowhere
Item(s) you want to buy: Aloe, marshmallow chair, office chair
Pick up or drop off: Drop off
Total (in BTB): 3

Could I also have your 3 free gyroids please?

Perfect! I deeply apologize for the holdup, it didn't show up in the thread. Let me prepare your things and I'll be there in about 5 minutes! Be sure to also transfer your 3 TBT. Thank you!

It's ok, not your fault! I'll add you, transfer the tbt, and open my gates in a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're open whenever you're ready.

ACNL Name: Mirai
Town Name: Hashizen
Item(s) you want to buy: Refrigerator
Total (in BTB): 1 BTB

Thank you! Please transfer the 1 BTB and I will prepare everything for you and be there in about 5 minutes. :)

Soda fountain, two silver slingshots and post office poster, how much will that be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

apologies, I forgot how you wanted me to layout my order:
ACNL Name: Heidi
Town Name: Ereta
Item(s) you want to buy: soda fountain, two silver slingshots, post office poster

Haha, no worries! :) your total comes to 8 BTB. I'll prepare everything for you while you transfer it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha no worries! Your total comes to 8 BTB. I'll prepare everything for you while you transfer the BTB, add me, and open your gates. (Sorry if I commented twice the first one didn't show up

ACNL Name: Candour
Town Name: Redwoods
Item(s) you want to buy: pink cosmo
Pick up or drop off: drop off
Total (in BTB): 2

(please ignore all the bold n brash tiles about the town, I had someone moving in and it made plot resetting easier and someone's moving out soon so I didn't see the point in getting rid f them just to put them back again)

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect! Please transfer your 2 BTB and ill be there in about 3 minutes!

ACNL Name: Jaya
ACNL Town: Lillia
Item: Silver Slingshot
Pickup
2 TBT

Thanks c:

Last edited:
Thank you for your order! Please transfer your 2 TBT and I will get everything prepared and open my gates for you. :)

Back