White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
tumblr_nf6cimMaRf1qgpl0to1_500.jpg

phil is leaving. he's not original, so i'm giving him away. he was one of the first villagers that moved in so i want him in a good town. ; u ;

he's leaving on the 30th, but i can TT to get him boxes.

thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hey dude, I used to have Phil in my old town! And I wouldn't mind having him back! Thing is, I'm new to this buying villagers thing, so I don't know exactly how it works. Also I am a time traveler, will this effect this in any way?

Hey dude, I used to have Phil in my old town! And I wouldn't mind having him back! Thing is, I'm new to this buying villagers thing, so I don't know exactly how it works. Also I am a time traveler, will this effect this in any way?

hi! :) no, it won't affect anything. i'll time travel to the day he's in boxes, then open my gates for you to come in. i'll just take you to his house and you can speak to him and there'll be an option for him to move into your town but you'll need space. :) then just go back and time travel all you want, he'll move in after a day or two.
also, this is a giveaway, so you won't need to pay for him. i don't know if i explained this any well so if you have questions, just ask. :D

also, just realized you were new to tbt. welcome!~

Last edited:
bump anyone? i don't want to void him but i TT too often and i don't wanna mess up. ; u ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back