CopyBob DittoPants

Mink777

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What do you think if the SpongeBob episode, CopyBob DittoPants. It's a Season 9 episode that I think is comparable to the first 4 seasons, specifically 3-4.

Please don't come on this thread and complain about how modern SpongeBob is terrible. Plus, you really don't have a right to say that unless you have seen every single modern SpongeBob episode. This thread is about the episode, CopyBob DittoPants.

modern spongebob is terrible

Do you mean the episode when spongebob was impersonating other ppl? I forgot the title but I think it's this.
Nope, but that is also a really good modern episode. It's called Mimic Madness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only acceptable episode(?) is SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis.

I wish they would have given David Bowie a singing part in it, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

modern spongebob is terrible

So I'm going to assume you have seen every episode to date then, or have at least seen the majority?

Please read the second part of my orginal post and stop trolling, you're not funny.

Last edited:
People can definitely judge the new episodes without having to see every single one of it.

People can definitely judge the new episodes without having to see every single one of it.

The majority of the people aka 90% of the people who judge it haven't seen any episode from the Second half of Season 9-Sesson 10. That does not give them the right to judge it. If you have seen a couple new episodes and didn't like any of them, then that's fine. Also, modern SpongeBob is not seasons 6-9A(Where most of the so-called bad episodes are from). As stated in the OP, this thread is not to hate on modern SpongeBob, it is a discussion thread for the people who enjoy it.

Last edited:
Nope, but that is also a really good modern episode. It's called Mimic Madness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish they would have given David Bowie a singing part in it, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I'm going to assume you have seen every episode to date then, or have at least seen the majority?

Please read the second part of my orginal post and stop trolling, you're not funny.
Lol sorry wasn't intending to troll you personally
The majority of the people aka 90% of the people who judge it haven't seen any episode from the Second half of Season 9-Sesson 10. That does not give them the right to judge it. If you have seen a couple new episodes and didn't like any of them, then that's fine. Also, modern SpongeBob is not seasons 6-9A(Where most of the so-called bad episodes are from). As stated in the OP, this thread is not to hate on modern SpongeBob, it is a discussion thread for the people who enjoy it.
Fair enough. I don't like those type of people either. I guess it's usually character's behavior that gets me into it. They're either appealing or annoying to me. Gravity Falls only needed 30 seconds to win me over thanks to Grunkle Stan. I even feel different about Rick and Morty now after the season 3 permier. Modern Spongebob though just seems really nutty to me, although I've only seen Whirly Brains and Mall Girl Pearl.

Last edited:
Lol sorry wasn't intending to troll you personally
Fair enough. I don't like those type of people either. I guess it's usually character's behavior that gets me into it. They're either appealing or annoying to me. Gravity Falls only needed 30 seconds to win me over thanks to Grunkle Stan. I even feel different about Rick and Morty now after the season 3 permier. Modern Spongebob though just seems really nutty to me, although I've only seen Whirly Brains and Mall Girl Pearl.

The characters have changed a lot from the first 3 seasons and a little bit from season 6-9A. Patrick has gotten a lot better this season, but some could argue that Squidward has gotten worse. In my opinion, Mall Girl Pearl was mediocre, and Whirly Brains was really bad. I honestly gave up on SpongeBob after Squid Plus One The Executive Treatment premiered because I really didn't like either one of them(I hated The Executive Treatment and still do). What got me back in to it is watching the 24/7 live streams on YouTube and seeing the episode Patrick! The Game.

I will definitely not argue that there are some pretty bad modern episodes. (Please don't waste your time on The Executive Treatment and Company Picnic especially.)

Back