• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Quickest way to get PWPs?

Sea_m0nsterr

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Red Tulip
I'm working on my towns design and i really want to start adding pwps but i have nothing cool!
I was going to try the wetsuit method but im not really stoked about doing it. It seems a little annoying to me honestly

Anyone have any tips on getting requests quickly?

Fill your inventory up with flowers or similar items (nothing a villager would ask for from you), head to the beach, either get in water (if you have a wetsuit) or walk along beach for five to seven minutes, head back to town and pass by villagers, hope the ping you and see if they suggest a pwp! Rinse and repeat as desired.

It has worked for me so far, hope it helps!

Fill your inventory up with flowers or similar items (nothing a villager would ask for from you), head to the beach, either get in water (if you have a wetsuit) or walk along beach for five to seven minutes, head back to town and pass by villagers, hope the ping you and see if they suggest a pwp! Rinse and repeat as desired.

This really works it's great!

That does work really great, and honestly so does just going about your daily business throughout the town. I've been working on landscaping Lorhaven (and I've been TT'ing because I know I'm close to getting the Nookling upgrade that combines the gardening shop and I. Need. BUSHES) so I just remove my bells from my inventory and fill it up with flowers, saplings, whatever I need to landscape that villagers won't ask me for. For like, three (TT'd) days in a row I got a pwp request really fast just while planting stuff. I've always found that works the best for me, and is less boring than standing or swimming for 5 minutes xD

Granted, the pwp's weren't any I actually want to use right now... (Blue bench - maybe, Lighthouse - maybe, Yield sign?? Never :/ )

Yes! This actually works.
The only things they'll ping you about are catchphrase, greeting, and PWP. With so little options, you're absolutely sure to get the PWP ping at least once in say, 5 runs!

Isn't what they said essentially just the wetsuit method?

You don't need a trick. I actually posted this a while ago.

Load your game.
Fill your inventory full of shells that they won't be interested in scamming from you. Have no bells, so they won't try to sell you anything.
Creep by the villagers you don't want PWP's from, and run by the one you do. When they ping you, it will most likely be for a catchphrase, or a PWP.

If they don't ask, turn it off and do it again until they request what you want.

Villagers will either ping you as soon as you load your game (if they see you), or up to 5 mimutes after.

I got every one of mine, one per day, in the category I wanted this way. ^_^

Back