• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does it bother you that this thread's title is wrapped over two lines? Well? Does it?

don't really know what you mean by wrapped
SU6bqXA5Q5SLEaj_cjwiOw.png

this looks normal to me lol
but it does piss me off when a thread title cuts off because it's too long.

Your signature bothers me, but that's it!

Seriously, though, no. When a thread's title is longer than a few words, it usually means it's a topic actually worth discussing.

The title is fine for me lol, maybe you just have a small screen.

Once you view this thread, and the title isn't bold anymore it's just one line. If you haven't visited it or someone commented after you viewed, the title becomes bolded again and it's in two lines.

Well, just sayin' that if you didn't know yet.

I feel like I used terrible grammar.

the thread title doesn't bother me, but i'm kinda pissed off that there's no poll. coz now instead of just conveniently driveby voting, i've gotta park, and come all the way into this thread to express my thoughts about it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, im being exposed to grammar i wouldnt have to see if there were a poll option instead...

The title is fine for me lol, maybe you just have a small screen.

This site has a fixed width, so that has nothing to do with it. It's on one line on my phone, even when emboldened. This is turning out to be more interesting than I first thought.

lmao...
the thread title doesn't bother me, but i'm kinda pissed off that there's no poll. coz now instead of just conveniently driveby voting, i've gotta park, and come all the way into this thread to express my thoughts about it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, im being exposed to grammar i wouldnt have to see if there were a poll option instead...
no poll? such troll! ;_;

im on mobile it takes 3 lines and it is Ugly

- - - Post Merge - - -

but i dont really mind other threads with long titles as long as theyre ok threads. but annoying threads that take up a lot of space are even more annoying

Back