• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Furniture suggestions for complementing the Exotic set!

BerybyllNathan

Bells
Hi guys!

At last got myself the full Exotic set thanks to some really lovely members here, and have set up my new main room! As in all my AC games I like to have my main room with the Exotic set but with a sort of Asian/cabinet-of-curiosities vibe.

What are some items you would suggest I keep an eye out for? And if you have any you're willing to sell I am always happy to buy!

Thanks! Excited to hear your ideas!

My whole mayor's house (main room and top floor) is a combination of exotic and different furniture sets! If you want to check it out my dream address is in the signature.

Oh, I see. In that case, I would suggest any or all of the vases (there are three, if memory serves) and gyroids if you like them.

Oh yeah, I love those vases! Thank you, I'll keep an eye out for them.

I also agree with this and some zen/natural items would look nice!

Yeah! I like that stuff too. I used to have a house (on the original AC and ACWW actually) with Exotic in the main room and upstairs was a garden-like zen room.

My whole mayor's house (main room and top floor) is a combination of exotic and different furniture sets! If you want to check it out my dream address is in the signature.

I will definitely stop by! Can't wait!

I've always liked the glass-top table with the exotic set. It has the same feel, without being match-matchy.

Back