• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

are you good at school-ing

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
what's your average grade in school? what are your strengths and weaknesses in school? why am i asking this in summer?

for me my average is like 80s and maybe a give or take 90 in humanities but i did have a 67 in japanese which is terrifying because a 65 is passing. i really am terrible at getting down languages. and i just passed physical education with a 70 because i sassed the teacher so much

I got straight A's all this year in middle school, which I found kinda odd. I wasn't really trying my hardest, but... I'll take whatever my teachers give me.

uh right now I'm alright, not great but I'm working hard this summer to higher my grades next year.

i like to think i'm smart-ish. i just wish i could be home schooled. i'm not even close to being a people person.

I do fairly well in school. My average grades are normally in the 90s, but I'm so bad at math, so I took math and Advanced Physics this year and got 79 and 76 in them, which kinda sucks, and makes my average down to about 86. I think if I didn't have to do math subjects than I would have a much higher average. But I'm going into senior year so I don't need to do math anymore, next years average will be better.

I'm good at school now! I used to be so terrible, getting straight c's u_u my poor gpa will never recover lol. But now I get mostly A's, I think I got one B last semester? It was statistics so, not that bad considering lol.

My weakness with school is probably making friends because I take my classes so seriously. Or group projects! But only if I'm with the wrong people. I had a group project last semester and we all worked perfectly together, got an A on the project, and never once were mad or angry at one another.

I don't think I'm particularly smart btw. Just hardworking.

In highschool I was a B+ student with occasional A's. In art college, grades mean nothing (you just need to pass) and all you care about is your portfolio and social networking.

Not exactly school related but i got a perfect score (10/10) on my Fine Arts Bachelor's degree.
Back in school I was fairly average, scorring a 15.7/20 on my graduation exams.

Languages, Literature, History, Ancient Greek, Latin and Composition have always been my strong suits with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry being my absolute worst.

straight As while taking a bunch of AP and advanced courses
think my gpa is like a 99. somethin

i'm not brilliant or anything, I just retain what I learn well and can memorize things easily

I'm a great student my gpa is 3.9 and I've never failed a class in my life :D

Talking about college btw I have no idea what my high school gpa was

Last edited:
I got As and Bs throughout highschool, I messed up my philosophy exam though and got my first C ever even though I was straight As all through the year, I cried

Last edited:
I'm a normal A student, but there are some exceptions, like PE. My PE teacher hates my guts ;-;

My PE teacher is female. She's lesbian. Normally, lesbians don't bother me, but she... Just *shivers*
I have asthma, and she hates me for it, like I can't freaking breathe. I don't run as fast due to said asthma, and she looks down on me. I have since found that out.

Also, I jammed my finger really badly. She just said: "You're fine, you probably just jammed it a little"
But, when people trip, they take half of the trimester off.

FYI, she's 62.

Last year was ROUGH, but this year, I had mostly As and a couple B+s, and I ended with a 4.01 because my school weights honors classes as 0.5 higher than regular classes, so I'm pretty happy! In general though, I'm a HUUUUGE procrastinator (thanks Animal Crossing) but once I get going, I usually turn out a pretty good project/ essay/ study session.

In high school, I had a 3.9 GPA. Mostly A's, a few B's, and one fateful C. My GPA in college is now a 3.4 and I'm happy with that, tbh. Especially since I haven't changed my work ethic at all, I'm still just lazily coasting through my classes. School is such hard work. :(

schools too much for me, im autistic and havent settled in anywhere, ive gone to 5 schools in 4 years. I'm going to be sent to a boarding school soon

3.8 unweighted GPA in high school, 3.45 unweighted in college. I didn't do so hot in two classes last semester, so that's why it's so low. Next semester I'm aiming for perfect grades, which will bring it up.

I'm pretty decent at school when I try. I hated the two classes last semester, so I didn't do as much as I should have.

Last edited:
I was a pretty B+ student in highschool, now that I'm actually studying what I want however I have a much better work ethic!

Back