• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite frog design? 🐸

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
I really like Camofrog, Drift and Raddle, but sadly I don't like their personalities :(

Raddle is my favourite frog design! That surgical mask and doctor's coat looks adorable on him in acnl. :D

Drift has always been my favorite frog. ^_^
Back in WW.

Camofrog, raddle and ribbot are my favs. I haven't had any frogs in my town yet though

Edit: I also really like Jerimiah, how did I miss him xD

Last edited:
tumblr_mof2kdJFAX1rz31j5o2_r1_400.gif

But, Raddle and Ribbot are pretty cool.

CsS1yPp.jpg

vbO6r2P.jpg
I've always liked Drift and Gigi's colors.It makes them stand out considering that most of the other frogs are green.I also like Frobert's circle markings and his bucked teeth.

I think my favourites would be Drift, Lily, and Frobert; I like their colours and designs. I also love Jeremiah's colour scheme, but unfortunately I don't like his eyes.

It's a tough choice but maybe Raddle, Lily and Cousteau! I do like all of the frogs though

Lily and Prince.

To be quite honest I Like every frog Design! I really like Diva, Jambette and Gigi because they have big lips haha

I also really like Drift and Croque because they are very red and cool looking

I also like Lily, Frobert, Henry, and Prince have nice green designs. they are very calming!

Cousteau is pretty cool because he has an Italian kind of look and he is really unique!

Jeremiah has a nice Blue look and nothing too crazy, the interior of his house is real nice and matches him really well!

Camofrog is alright, nothing wrong with him, I am not a fan of camouflage, but his name is a nice pun!

Wart Jr. is pretty cool his interior is nice. Though I have to say his skin is kind of unsettling in New Leaf, I have him in City Folk and I liked him more then.

Ribbot is real cool as well! His interior is really nice!

I have to say Puddles Interior is quite disappointing and doesn't seem to match her very well. You'd think that Henry or prince would have one the more basic rooms. Considering her room is like a backyard you'd think her room would be a little more fancy looking. :/

Back