I have a Perfect Town omgomgogmm!

jacjac

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hai so,

I don't have anyone else to relay me excitement to, so you're all going to cop it!
I was walking around my town just now catching bugs, when I found my first ever JACOBS LADDER! I freaked out with excitement! I ran to my town hall and Isabelle confirmed it!

I wasn't even trying to get a perfect town, but I guess trying to make a forest themed town makes it easier!
I'm super excited seeing as my town is barely 2 months old :p

Thanks for listening to my little burst of excitement hehe

Congratulations! I remember when I got the perfect town rating for the first time I was so excited :')

That is so exciting!!!!

Congratulations. It's such a wonderful feeling to find that Jacobs Ladder by surprise.

Now just a few more days and you'll have the golden watering can!

Congratulation! Especially, considering that you got it in two months, you can color me impressed!

good job! i just found out i had a perfect town yesterday. ^^ but in two months is pretty amazing.
my towns definitely not over a year old or anything. :/

Congratulations! I'm so jealous of everyone who gets it by accident. I'm still trial and erroring to see what the hell isabelle wants from me!

^^
i literally have over the amount of PWP needed and isabelle STILL is like, i want you to dedicate more time and resources to public work projects!
like what do you want from me oh my god

Hahaha thank you all so much! :D
Isabelle must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed for some of you or something lol :p

Congratulations! I got my perfect town status about 2 months into playing the game as well :) I was really excited to upgrade my town hall but now I kind of want to change it back to the default one :p

Back