• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have a Perfect Town omgomgogmm!

jacjac

Bells
Hai so,

I don't have anyone else to relay me excitement to, so you're all going to cop it!
I was walking around my town just now catching bugs, when I found my first ever JACOBS LADDER! I freaked out with excitement! I ran to my town hall and Isabelle confirmed it!

I wasn't even trying to get a perfect town, but I guess trying to make a forest themed town makes it easier!
I'm super excited seeing as my town is barely 2 months old :p

Thanks for listening to my little burst of excitement hehe

Congratulations! I remember when I got the perfect town rating for the first time I was so excited :')

That is so exciting!!!!

Congratulations. It's such a wonderful feeling to find that Jacobs Ladder by surprise.

Now just a few more days and you'll have the golden watering can!

Congratulation! Especially, considering that you got it in two months, you can color me impressed!

good job! i just found out i had a perfect town yesterday. ^^ but in two months is pretty amazing.
my towns definitely not over a year old or anything. :/

Congratulations! I'm so jealous of everyone who gets it by accident. I'm still trial and erroring to see what the hell isabelle wants from me!

^^
i literally have over the amount of PWP needed and isabelle STILL is like, i want you to dedicate more time and resources to public work projects!
like what do you want from me oh my god

Hahaha thank you all so much! :D
Isabelle must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed for some of you or something lol :p

Congratulations! I got my perfect town status about 2 months into playing the game as well :) I was really excited to upgrade my town hall but now I kind of want to change it back to the default one :p

Back