• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where do DA visit threads go anyway?!

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
This thought popped into my head: Where do Dream Address threads go anyway?
They're not technically playing with others online, so they don't really go in the train station forum. (although, that's where I've been putting them)
Wouldn't they go in this forum? It's not retail, and it has furniture, town maps and qrs, so wouldn't it go here?
I can't say I've ever seen one moved. Are both forums acceptable?
If this doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. I am very tired. -_-

Thanks.
If this is where they go, tomorrow I'm putting mine up as a shameless plug.

Goodnight/Morning where ever you are.

EDIT--------
Nevermind, I found it.
It's a sticky, like 4 posts up.

Goodnight. Tip your waiter. Try the veal.

EDIT EDIT------
It's a catalog of DA's, that's not what I really meant. Looks good though.
I meant like "Where should I put pwp?", "what's this Da's floor called?", "How do like my town?".
I don't think those go in the DA thread. So they must go here.

BTW, where do you get the geyser? Who suggests it? I've never seen it before. StyleCapture_2017-06-27_01-37-49_932.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Usually I've seen people post them in the train station forum, because you have to go online to visit DA's so I guess it kinda makes sense? But if you're looking for reviews and discussions about your town then you're probably better to post here since this is more of a discussion section than the train station. There's always the DA thread that you can post your DA for advertising your town. But I don't think it matters too much either way :p

For geyser, you need an uchi to ask for it~And I have noted all the pwps down and when people ask for it and one of my uchi characters did ask for it.
And dream addresses I also thought of the train station part, but here you're more likely to discuss about it, and I was also wondering too cause I want to know what people think of the stuff in my house and if it looks alright~

Back