• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist for my front room!

jacjac

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hai all!

I want to start buying more pieces for my front room for my house in AC! I haven't really done much with it, and really want to, as it's the first room you walk in to! :p

Here's a link to the list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/GmNfFyYHZO

The highest priority stuff right now is the rococo furniture!
I'm not exactly sure what stuff I'll need which is why I have a lot of different types of tables/wallpaper/flooring/etc.!

I'd prefer to pay in TBT or see if I can get you items you're looking for :)

Thanks!

Hiya!I can get you the aroma pot, brown pot, chic wall, lady palm, plush carpet, rococo chair, rococo dresser, rococo floor, rococo shelf, rococo sofa, rococo table, rose wall, tartan rug, tea table, and weeping fig for 45 TBT! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the double reply ^^ no idea how that happened -_-

Hee hee you're all good! And if you give me about 10 to 15 minutes to order your stuff, I could trade then! Would you like pickup or delivery? :3

Last edited:
Hiya!I can get you the aroma pot, brown pot, chic wall, lady palm, plush carpet, rococo chair, rococo dresser, rococo floor, rococo shelf, rococo sofa, rococo table, rose wall, tartan rug, tea table, and weeping fig for 45 TBT! :)

You're a gem! Sounds like a deal :D When would you be willing to trade?

You're a gem! Sounds like a deal :D When would you be willing to trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hee hee you're all good! And if you give me about 10 to 15 minutes to order your stuff, I could trade then! Would you like pickup or delivery? :3

No worries! I can come pick up if that's easier for you? Just VM me or something when you're ready for me to come over :)

I can get you

classic bookshelf
classic wall
lady palm
modern wall (I'll need to check for this one)
weeping fig
white pot

how about 2 tbt for each item? :)

I can get you

classic bookshelf
classic wall
lady palm
modern wall (I'll need to check for this one)
weeping fig
white pot

how about 2 tbt for each item? :)

hiya! i'd be happy to take all those, except for the lady palm, and weeping fig as someone is getting those for me already :)

8 TBT total (if you have the modern wall?)

hiya! i'd be happy to take all those, except for the lady palm, and weeping fig as someone is getting those for me already :)

8 TBT total (if you have the modern wall?)

alright, sounds good! I won't be available for the next 3 hours-ish, so if you get those items before I get back, it won't be a problem, but if not, will you be able to trade then? :)

alright, sounds good! I won't be available for the next 3 hours-ish, so if you get those items before I get back, it won't be a problem, but if not, will you be able to trade then? :)

Nah that should be all good! Cya then :)

I can get you classic wall self and maybe the digital photo frame~

I don't know where my mesage went :/
But I can get you digital photo frame and classic wall shelf~

ah I see my message now, apologies XD um either tbt or in game bells, you can choose how much I don't wanna ask for much~I've ordrd the class wall shelf and got the digital photo frame, I can do the trade about 5-6pm in UK time zone :)

ah I see my message now, apologies XD um either tbt or in game bells, you can choose how much I don't wanna ask for much~I've ordrd the class wall shelf and got the digital photo frame, I can do the trade about 5-6pm in UK time zone :)

ah that's about 3/4am my time :/ gosh time zones suck

ack, oh no X< Well I be on after that too, to at least 10-11 maybe if that helps?

ack, oh no X< Well I be on after that too, to at least 10-11 maybe if that helps?

aw man, im not sure if i'll be on then :/ im so sorry but im not sure if we'll be able to find a time right now :(

thats oki~ I'll hold onto the items till we are on at the same time~

Back