Buying WISHLIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can get u the beret, basketball shorts, black track pants, blue cap, and capricorn ornament! they're all orderable so maybe 1 tbt each?

update: can't find the black track pants but i have a gray parka so i'll swap that ^^

Last edited:
give me 5 minutes so i can order your items ^_^

alright, i'll add your fc and keep my gates opened ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get u the beret, basketball shorts, black track pants, blue cap, and capricorn ornament! they're all orderable so maybe 1 tbt each?

yes please! thanks so much c: so 5 tbt in total. when are you available to trade?

alright, i'll add your fc and keep my gates opened ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes please! thanks so much c: so 5 tbt in total. when are you available to trade?

right now if that works for you ^^

Last edited:
i am ready whenever you are ^^ and we have each other added already:)

alright, let me just open my gates :p my town is elysium~

for some reason my ds says the servers are undergoing maintenance :( i knew they were a few hours ago but i thought that was done, not sure why it's doing that

i am ready whenever you are ^^ and we have each other added already:)

my gates are already opened ^^ look for elysium~

- - - Post Merge - - -

for some reason my ds says the servers are undergoing maintenance :( i knew they were a few hours ago but i thought that was done, not sure why it's doing that

that's alright, i'm always available :) just vm me when you're ready~ i sent you the tbt. ^^

my gates are already opened ^^ look for elysium~

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's alright, i'm always available :) just vm me when you're ready~ i sent you the tbt. ^^

got it! just had to restart haha :blush: i'll be over soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back