• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying WISHLIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can get u the beret, basketball shorts, black track pants, blue cap, and capricorn ornament! they're all orderable so maybe 1 tbt each?

update: can't find the black track pants but i have a gray parka so i'll swap that ^^

Last edited:
give me 5 minutes so i can order your items ^_^

alright, i'll add your fc and keep my gates opened ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get u the beret, basketball shorts, black track pants, blue cap, and capricorn ornament! they're all orderable so maybe 1 tbt each?

yes please! thanks so much c: so 5 tbt in total. when are you available to trade?

alright, i'll add your fc and keep my gates opened ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes please! thanks so much c: so 5 tbt in total. when are you available to trade?

right now if that works for you ^^

Last edited:
i am ready whenever you are ^^ and we have each other added already:)

alright, let me just open my gates :p my town is elysium~

for some reason my ds says the servers are undergoing maintenance :( i knew they were a few hours ago but i thought that was done, not sure why it's doing that

i am ready whenever you are ^^ and we have each other added already:)

my gates are already opened ^^ look for elysium~

- - - Post Merge - - -

for some reason my ds says the servers are undergoing maintenance :( i knew they were a few hours ago but i thought that was done, not sure why it's doing that

that's alright, i'm always available :) just vm me when you're ready~ i sent you the tbt. ^^

my gates are already opened ^^ look for elysium~

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's alright, i'm always available :) just vm me when you're ready~ i sent you the tbt. ^^

got it! just had to restart haha :blush: i'll be over soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back