• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (21) +
Yes, again I'm selling Chief for 35 tbt!
As far as I know, his house is 95% original and his catchphrase is original as well, the only fully unoriginal thing is his shirt!

I'll be moving him out in two hours, since it's fairly late here! If nobody wants him I'll simply close the thread :D

I'd be glad to take him if he's still available! I just had someone move out so I'd need a second to find a town with 10 villagers to clear my void in, though.

I'd be glad to take him if he's still available! I just had someone move out so I'd need a second to find a town with 10 villagers to clear my void in, though.

Yes, he is! :D I'd love to give him to you! He's still in boxes, I'm sure!
Alright, take all the time you need! I'll friend you, so if you would VM me when you're ready and I'll open my gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back