• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What type of mood are you usually always in?

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What type of mood are you usually always in? I'm normally always in either a energetic or super tired mood.

Neutral, somewhat indifferent sometimes. I'm hardly ever very enthusiastic irl, but I try to be a bit more enthusiastic online. But I also get tired very easily :p

Deadpan. I'm not emotionless it just means I don't reveal expressions often to others, even like close family/friends. I'm trying to get better at it though.

It's more like I'm trying to decipher how to react to something or someone. So I'm stuck in thought perpetually.

I'm usually act relaxed, but I'm very serious. Don't try and catch me off guard, it won't work.

stressed to hell and back mostly
feel empty more often than not. blank.

Indifferent, I guess? Really hard to say.

Is 'busy' a legitimate mood? Always super focused, can't deviate from the goal, etc. A little too organized. There are very few days where I can sit back, relax, and take everything one step at a time. Everything seems so planned now-a-days.

Tired, maybe a bit perplexed if I'm really lazy. I mean, who doesn't want to just take a nap sometimes? My profile pic is Kirby!

Back