• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Harry Potter house do you think you belong in?

What Harry Potter house do you think you would be in?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 27 30.3%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Since it's the 20th anniversary, what house do you think is most fitting for you? I always feel like a Slytherin at heart, but a Hufflepuff of Ravenclaw personality-wise. How about you?

Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff and I don't disagree. Badgers are the bomb. Beautiful stumpy grumpy creatures!

i've taken the pottermore sorting quiz nearly 4 times because i keep forgetting my passwords, and i've gotten hufflepuff 3/4 times. :p

I'm a mix of ravenclaw and Slytherin personality-wise, but my fav is Gryffindor.

I got Ravenclaw the last time I took the full pottermore test. I personally think I lean more towards Slytherin, but it seems Book Fan = Ravenclaw so that's my usual result.

Hufflepuff is my house. That's what I say, that's what the quizzes say.

I'm a Ravenclaw. Most of the Harry Potter quizzes say I'm a Ravenclaw.
The Pottermore quiz put me in Hufflepuff, though I'm not sure if that's correct. I don't really value loyalty and hard work.

I took the test on Pottermore and it put me in Hufflepuff which completely makes sense for me I would think. I think my "second house" though would have to be Ravenclaw, but I'm still technically a Hufflepuff all the way. :blush:

I generally think of myself as half Hufflepuff and half Ravenclaw; the one I lean towards more varies. I voted Hufflepuff on the poll, though.

I've taken a bunch of online quizzes and I get every house except Slytherin equally often (I never get Slytherin at all). I know I'm not brave enough to be Gryffindor, though.

I've always wanted to be a Slytherin, but Pottermore says I am a Ravenclaw. All the other types of quizzes I have taken also suggest Ravenclaw. *sigh*

I'm a Slytherin at heart. Even Pottermore agreed with me. And I do think I have more Slytherin qualities than any of the other houses :) I really do wish people would stop antagonizing them constantly though. Merlin was a Slytherin :p

100% Ravenclaw. Every quiz I've ever taken says so, anyway, and none of the other houses really fits my personality.

I don't think I belong to any houses. I wanted Hufflepuff but on Pottermore I got Slytherin; most likely because I chose "dark-water-green" to the very few questions they asked. I don't really have the Slytherin type, I absolutely have no ambition.

Back