What Harry Potter house do you think you belong in?

What Harry Potter house do you think you would be in?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 27 30.3%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Since it's the 20th anniversary, what house do you think is most fitting for you? I always feel like a Slytherin at heart, but a Hufflepuff of Ravenclaw personality-wise. How about you?

Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff and I don't disagree. Badgers are the bomb. Beautiful stumpy grumpy creatures!

i've taken the pottermore sorting quiz nearly 4 times because i keep forgetting my passwords, and i've gotten hufflepuff 3/4 times. :p

I got Ravenclaw the last time I took the full pottermore test. I personally think I lean more towards Slytherin, but it seems Book Fan = Ravenclaw so that's my usual result.

I'm a Ravenclaw. Most of the Harry Potter quizzes say I'm a Ravenclaw.
The Pottermore quiz put me in Hufflepuff, though I'm not sure if that's correct. I don't really value loyalty and hard work.

I took the test on Pottermore and it put me in Hufflepuff which completely makes sense for me I would think. I think my "second house" though would have to be Ravenclaw, but I'm still technically a Hufflepuff all the way. :blush:

I generally think of myself as half Hufflepuff and half Ravenclaw; the one I lean towards more varies. I voted Hufflepuff on the poll, though.

I've taken a bunch of online quizzes and I get every house except Slytherin equally often (I never get Slytherin at all). I know I'm not brave enough to be Gryffindor, though.

I've always wanted to be a Slytherin, but Pottermore says I am a Ravenclaw. All the other types of quizzes I have taken also suggest Ravenclaw. *sigh*

I'm a Slytherin at heart. Even Pottermore agreed with me. And I do think I have more Slytherin qualities than any of the other houses :) I really do wish people would stop antagonizing them constantly though. Merlin was a Slytherin :p

100% Ravenclaw. Every quiz I've ever taken says so, anyway, and none of the other houses really fits my personality.

I don't think I belong to any houses. I wanted Hufflepuff but on Pottermore I got Slytherin; most likely because I chose "dark-water-green" to the very few questions they asked. I don't really have the Slytherin type, I absolutely have no ambition.

Back