• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Harry Potter house do you think you belong in?

What Harry Potter house do you think you would be in?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 27 30.3%

• Total voters
Made the test on the official site and was put in Hufflepuff which suits me perfectly.

I'm always getting either Slytherin or Ravenclaw in quizzes. I'd say I'm more Slytherin, though.

I'm a Slytherin/Hufflepuff mix - All my friends say I'm Syltherin because of the way I act but the Pottermore quiz/teachers and people who I'm not super close with but still talk to say I'm a Hufflepuff!
I went to Harry Potter World in Universal Studios over spring break and I got a Slytherin sweatshirt and it's the softest thing ever!

I remember getting Slytherin when I did the quiz but I lowkey wanted RavenClaw

I never undestood why Slutherin is so hated! I mean, I'm a Hufflepuff and I guess it makes some sense, but I actually tend to see myself in Slytherin. All the bad kids get thrown in there like some sort of garbage bin.

Every quiz I've taken says I'm a Hufflepuff and I can't really disagree haha, I also love badgers so it's p fitting

I have many aspects of the HufflePuss house and Ravenclaw but would subject myself to Ravenclaw as I have taken many Buzzfeed tests resulting in Ravenvlaw

I know the tests aren't accurate in the slightest but I'd like to think I am Ravenclaw ♥

I'm going with Ravenclaw atm. I'm not brave, hardworking or "evil" so I guess I belong here.

That quiz results always change for me but my house has most often either been a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff. I feel more like a Hufflepuff. The humble but powerful, just like the badger. But I do like Ravenclaw as well.

Pottermore put me into Slytherin, which I guess it fits. I consider myself creative and resourceful, not super ambitious though.
Plus the common room is underwater and that's probably the coolest thing!

I always get Ravenclaw which definitely fits my personality, but I could also see myself as a Hufflepuff

Back