What Harry Potter house do you think you belong in?

What Harry Potter house do you think you would be in?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Slytherin

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 27 30.3%

• Total voters
I don't know much about the houses and Harry Potter in general, but I took the quiz and it put me in Ravenclaw!

Oh, there's no doubt about it, I'm a Hufflepuff. Every quiz I've taken has put me there, my friends all say so, and most importantly, I believe it. The secondary trait is generally Ravenclaw, which I'd agree with, but it's never close enough to make me wonder which I should choose.

Ravenclaw with a bit of Hufflepuff. I really wouldn't mind which house I would be in, though. I'll just be glad I could be in the Harry Potter World! :D

In most of the quizzes I do, I get either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, but more so Gryffindor - plus, on Pottermore I was a Gryffindor, so I chose that

I had long felt that I would fit the best in either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, moreso Ravenclaw since they value creativity and originality and I aspire to be a successful author, but I took the Pottermore quiz a few months back and got Slytherin. I was kind of disappointed at first, but after reading about their common traits (aside from the whole bigotry thing which I'm against) I've come to feel that it fits me more than I would have anticipated. As such, as much as I love Ravenclaw, I gave my vote to Slytherin in the poll.

People and Quizzes say I belong in Slytherin. I have to agree :v

Wow, so many Hufflepuff! :) I've always gotten either Hufflepuff with the Sorting Hat, though on non-official quizzes I'll sometimes get Ravenclaw too. Hufflepuffs rule!

I always get Slytherin, but I'm surprised that I didn't get Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. I don't have any traits in common with Slytherin, but whatever...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I took a non-Pottermore quiz just to be sure and I got equally everything. It said "You are ALL THE THINGS!"

Well, okay then.

Last edited:
During my high school and early college years, I was totes channeling being a Ravenclaw

most quizzes i've taken and pottermore put me in slytherin and i think that's accurate

Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor and, tbh heh, im not gonna argue that

Back