• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite aspect about Bell Tree Forums?

I have only had this account for a month, (we made our accounts on the same day, limiya, lol.) But the community immediately accepts you like you've always been here. There's little drama that I've seen, and the community is very open to sharing their opinions and letting your opinions be heard. It's just a fun way for a bunch of socially anxious people to get together and be social and talk about a great game (plus other things!!) And for that reason, I love this site.

I really love the Re-Tail threads on the forums. It's so much easier to collect furniture and create your dream house ~
Plus you can buy IGB and move your town forward a lot faster. Not everyone likes doing that but I have no problem with this "cheat". As a kid playing on the GameCube, it would have been amazing to have a feature like these forums. :)

idk i guess it's just a way to spend time for me. im not really super positive about the stuff on tbt

Activity, related to gaming, lots of general discussions. Light and colorful theme of the website.

The trustworthy trading community. :)

I agree with Corrie. When I first came here I was so shocked that TBT transfer typically happened after in-game trades rather than half/half or before the trade. It's also very hard to find someone with a negative wi-fi review! Everyone is wonderful.

To add to this though: diversity. It's nice that the community is so diverse in terms of age, profession, etc. It makes you realize just how wonderful animal crossing is because it caters to such a large community. It's nice to see people coming together despite their differences to discuss a common point of interest.

Definitely the trading, this site has helped me get a lot of welcome amiibo and dlc items that I would've never have gotten without it. It's also nice to have a gathering place for a bunch of people who all enjoy the same thing

I would say the people here...they're pretty friendly.:)

Last edited:
nothing

but ahh in all seriousness, the tbt currency, collectibles, events, and the community. the community can be a bit.. eh sometimes just overall its fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

plus its just a bit of a time-waster i suppose? nice way to pass the time lol

I really like the events, I always have a lot of fun! I get more excited about TBT events than I do about irl events Lol.

Getting what you need for a perfect town from retail, getting my dreamies (and tbt) from the old cycling days, celebrating your favorite things about the game in ACNL discussion, forum events.

I can post whenever I want on here, I feel really good for giving it a go again and I want to stay this time because I think I can grow as a person here.

Trading community is so trustwotthy and good. I love all the shops. TBT has really given me a boost to ACNL and Pokemon.
As for community, the people seem to be okay. Some people I see seems really nice, some people, not that great. But majority is just neutral. Everyone who trades seems to be polite, especially shop owners, very paitent and communicates well.

the people. despite my social anxiety and awkwardness, the people here are pretty nice, and i've hardly had any problems while trading.

Being able to get items I would never have been able to get and meeting fellow players and not feeling like a complete loser playing ACNL.

Back