What is your favorite aspect about Bell Tree Forums?

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What is your favorite aspect about Bell Tree Forums? Mine is probably just the general fact that it's a forum that you can use to not only trade but also make friends. I only recently got into the whole world of ACNL, and because the game came out a while ago, I thought that it would be super hard to find anyone that still cares for the game tbh. But then I found this forum and bam, there's so many people who are both super col and also are really into ACNL and AC in general. And I just love how nice the community is too I guess (or at least from what I've seen)? Like no one really care about your age or how new you are to the game; everyone is just super nice and it's a nice atmosphere to be around! I just really love it here lol.

I think people are friendly but also slightly hard to befriend. I can't really describe it. Like don't get me wrong, it's super friendly compared to other forums I've been on. Maybe it's an age thing. Or maybe I'm just self-conscious of my age. I don't know. :p

It's actually nice to be on a forum again where everyone enjoys a game and can kind of nerd out without judgement. Of course any forum will have drama, but at least whatever dumb thing happens, it doesn't affect another forum. So, I really like that aspect. We don't all have to be dragged down.

I love being able to trade with people around the world! I've always been trying to get my hands on dlc items not in my region, so the bell tree forums has really helped me in completing my catalogue.
I also really like the bells system! Getting bells everytime you post is an incentive to be more active on this site, and then being able to use the bells to buy in game items is really useful.
The forums have also revitalised my love for acnl. Hardly anyone I know irl has a 3ds, let alone have animal crossing. Being able to travel to other people's towns and interact with fellow forum members brings a new life to new leaf!

making friends has got to be top 1. getting to travel around and seeing different towns is really fun, even if it is just for trades.
another thing i like is making money. it gets really easy to let your ~creative juices~ flow because you have access to nearly everything this game offers without making it too easy!

the drama, the collectibles, the events, and of course the lovely community

I think people are friendly but also slightly hard to befriend. I can't really describe it. Like don't get me wrong, it's super friendly compared to other forums I've been on. Maybe it's an age thing. Or maybe I'm just self-conscious of my age. I don't know. :p

This so much, it feels like unless you immediately click with someone and you have identical political views as them, you're never really gonna become close to them. On flight rising, after spending a minimum amount of time with one my flight's small dom communities (maybe a few weeks of being active? just me being active lol), I have a small group of active friends on there. I guess it really just depends on what part of TBT you're trying to make friends on though; Brewster's is usually pretty hostile, while the actual AC:NL and Basement boards seem a bit tamer and more friendly. When I used to play new leaf, I made a few friends on here from playing in-game with them, so I mean I guess you just gotta find the right people?

Easily the TBT Bells, collectibles, and site events, especially the TBT Fair. I wish that I can run a TBT Fair event one day.

probably the arguments
they top youtube/insta/reddit arguments because theres always someone losing badly

but like I also like the appearance
it's just not confusing and simple unlike other forums

I love the fact that I can still manage to find an active Animal Crossing New Leaf community this late into the games lifespan. I also really enjoy how trustworthy and honest everyone seems on here, a really great place overall!

its great to just browse around even if you don't play acnl anymore. its especially nice how it isn't based just around animal crossing and there are different things to discuss. and the community is great too because pretty much all of us love video games or animal crossing so we have that in common!

It's got a real community spirit about it, and the staff put a lot of effort into maintaining and celebrating that through their occasional events.

how accessible the forum is, how customisable my profile is (signature, avatar, collectibles), activity and the community

Nope, I can also relate to this. It's just kinda hard to form relationships with people. Wow that sounds really pathetic. But like, know what I mean?

Anyways, I really like the trading, community, and TBT system.

Back