• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite aspect about Bell Tree Forums?

Edgy drama threads :p

Nah, some friendly people and fun Fair events and collectibles

steal tetris collectible from somewhere

Everything honestly. I really like the staff though, I like how they're active and take part in discussions and things, as well as the fact they run the fair, I've been on so many sites / forums / communities where the staff are "untouchable", in the sense that they don't communicate with anyone on their site, but it's not like that here.

I also think the community and people here in general is really pretty great. And I like mafia.

i like talking to people and making friends but everyone here hates me now so ?\_(ツ)_/?

Trading in-game items with people. I've found that it's way easier to get fair trades with nice people here than most other places online.

i haven't been on the forum for very long, but i really love the community here so far. everyone seems so kind and unique!

Last edited:
It's a forum & it still exists. It's legit the last forum Ik of that hasn't shut down & is relatively active.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like talking to people and making friends but everyone here hates me now so ?\_(ツ)_/?
Thats what happens when decide to be a snitch. :)

i like posting art. and just posting in random threads like do ur toenails grow fast or somesht

Back