• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

question about 10th villager

dreamyrose

Freshly-Delivered Flower
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Chocolate Cake
so i just TTd a day forward and found Cookie's plot directly in front of my house :( she was a random move-in from the void, but she's now my tenth villager. i've heard that it's not possible for the 10th villager to move out before any others do, but my other 9 villagers are dreamies that i'm not willing to let go of. is this true or just a myth?

When she arrived, do not talk to her and TT a week day by day. Stop your dreamies if they want to move out in that time. You can introduce yourself but then do not talk to her anymore. If one week is not enough, keep TT day by day. I get rid of some 10th Villagers in that way, just need to be patient.

She might but I can't say for sure. Cause I've never had 9/10 dreamies and the 10th being a random.

The best way is scanning a dreamie amiibo card to kick her out. Idk if the last villager to move in will ever ask to move.

The best way is scanning a dreamie amiibo card to kick her out. Idk if the last villager to move in will ever ask to move.

NO!

The amiibo WILL move into the same spot.

I've been stuck for over 5 months with 7 amiibo's.

Last edited:
I think it's possible for the 10th villager to move out. I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure Hazel was my 10th villager and I know I got her to move out soon after she moved in.

if one of your dreamies do move out, you can get them back, by cycling through 16 other villagers first but make sure its just one

Based from experience, I don't think the last villager will move out unless you scan an amiibo or just do the 16 villager cycle for when you move out one of your dreamies to get them back.

I read the update allowed the last villager to move in, to ping to move, without waiting for someone else to move out first.

Back