• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Plot resetting fail... x.x

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I have been trying to get Lolly into her new spot for like two hours now. I have the whole town covered in QR's and she keeps finding all the spots I have missed. I decided to tt backwards to cover up some of those spots, and apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention because I set my ds clock forward a full year, and didn't realize it until Isabelle showed up at my door saying congratulations on making it a full year! Idk even what she is talking about cause it's not a year to this date... but whatever. So I go through the whole ceremony and go to find Lolly and she's in another bad spot, and my whole town is covered in weeds. Leif is hanging out by a tree sleeping. All my flowers are dead because I had beautiful town ordinance off so I could grow some gold roses. So yeah, total fail lol omg. Never watch tv while plot resetting folks, this business needs your full attention and patience!!
just had to vent because I growled at my husband, who says "what's wrong with you it's just a game" and instead of slashing him I had to come on here lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh had to add, did you guys know that villagers actually pick weeds?? Fauna just picked one. Ah I knew I loved her! Haha

Someday Hallmark is going to have plot resetting sympathy cards:

"I'm sorry your beloved villager ruined your town"

Truly I have been there. All of it - the gold roses - yes. Terrible. My deepest sympathies!

Truly I have been there. All of it - the gold roses - yes. Terrible. My deepest sympathies!

Haha yes!! Yeah I have had my share of bad luck moments like this in the game as well. Ah, well I will just have to rebuild (or buy on retail lol). The spot I wanted her in was a spot that Etoile was sitting in perfectly this morning! Lolly had other ideas tho apparently.

I'm so sorry that happened :(
At least now you know you have to be reeeeeallly careful when plot resetting xD

I'm so sorry that happened :(
At least now you know you have to be reeeeeallly careful when plot resetting xD

Yeah lol seriously I was so tired of it after two hours I barely paid any attention to what I was doing. I knew something was wrong once I saw that little yellow dog show up at my door. Whoops! XD

I'm sorry that happened. :(

Plot resetting is such a pain, but necessary. I tried to skip plot resetting when I moved in Ankha since I had thought I'd completely covered my town in patterns. Turns out I missed a spot, right beside my orchard, and Ankha made herself cozy right on top of some trees. I had to redesign my pathways to accommodate her since it's too much trouble to cycle through villagers to move her.

Hahaha! Think is too funny. I'm so sorry though I feel your pain. I'm considering on putting out a craigslist ad to get someone to sit and plot reset for me xD

Haha thank you guys for your sympathy. All is well again. I got my Sanrio pack of cards and I scanned in Etoile to replace Lolly, and she went in the right spot on the first try. Go Etoile!!! :D

Now it's just time to re-breed all those flowers... lol

Back