• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What should I get for my bday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to close this thread cause I already solved the problem but it has no option to :( any help?

When you make a post, there should be a button around that says close thread. Check it and make your post. Then it'll close. If not, you can always message a mod and have them do it for you. :)

When you make a post, there should be a button around that says close thread. Check it and make your post. Then it'll close. If not, you can always message a mod and have them do it for you. :)

The option to close a thread yourself is only on trading boards.

Even with the iPad an actual drawing tablet is WAY better! That'd be the best thing if you're looking for a "big thing" birthday present since they're pretty pricey. For smaller things think of some games you've been wanting to try out, and like other's have said, things that have to do with your hobbies. Also if you don't have any cases or accessories for all your gaming stuff already I always enjoy getting new stuff, I got a really cute microfiber screen cleaner and stylus duo for Christmas last year for my 3DS and I loved it, there's all sorts of cool skins and cases you can get for your devices too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trying to close this thread cause I already solved the problem but it has no option to :( any help?

Report the thread and just write that you'd like to close it, a mod will close it for you!

Hi! I see you like pusheen, you could ask a Pusheen Box subscription, they are full of awesome goodies and you can choose if you want to get it once, or every season.

As for Nintendo games I think Miitopia seems great but might not yet be released (?) I know it'll be in Belgium within a month or two, usually other countries get their games first.
Regarding a handheld console, if your parents (I assume they will be giving you the presents) don't mind high-priced stuff I'd ask for the Nintendo Switch :)
I, personally, am saving for a FujiFilm Instax camera but that just me.. Have fun and happy birthday already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back