Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Sooo... my birthday is next month. And I have zero idea what to get.

I feel like I already have everything. An iPad, a 3ds, a laptop. But the only thing I really like is gaming & nintendo stuff, so im not sure...
My family has nothing to suggest, too. I'm kinda lost now, and I cant have a birthday without a present! So can you guys help
suggest stuff?? Thanks
:blush:

Also, early birthday cheers to me :D

I have the same problem as you!

Think of your hobbies. For me, I got a nice journal and pen cause I like to write and I got Yoshi's Wooly World cause I like to game.

Or maybe even room decor?

I have the same problem as you!

Think of your hobbies. For me, I got a nice journal and pen cause I like to write and I got Yoshi's Wooly World cause I like to game.

Or maybe even room decor?

I like drawing too, so I thought a while ago about a drawing tablet, but then I realized that I can use my iPad as one :p silly me
I also thought wii u but all the extra stuff makes it feel like too much, all I really want is the handheld console lol

Get a switch if you don't already have one haha. Room decor is an idea, or maybe new games? idek im just as bad at picking gifts haha.

Go for a Switch or the drawing tablet/supplies! We could always use more artists here on the forum. :)

You could ask for gift cards to your favorite stores. They may seem a little impersonal but a lot of times people gift me things it's either the wrong clothing size or I have the game already. It takes away stress from people having to buy something exact.

1. You're birthday is 2 days before mine

2. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT EITHER ;-; I have no idea... I have no 'need' for anything

there's this donald trump fan fiction on amazon that I think would be both an a great birthday gift as well as an amazing investment into your future

A number of things! Before I tell you that though, may I suggest going somewhere? c: Like you can go to the beach, or a local amusement park, or the bowling alley, roller rink, etc. I've made great birthday memories there! ^___^

So how about a Nintendo Switch? It fits you perfectly. You can also try new art mediums like an art tablet or professional software! Room decor is also an idea, I'm sure it can use something to spice it up? :)

I'll also suggest some amiibo cards/figures and new 3ds games!

Honestly there's so many things you can get, so I'm sure you'll find something! Also, I'm just gonna tell you what I'm doing / getting for my birthday (July 1st) because maybe it'll help!

~ I'm celebrating it by going to Disneyland 2 days before my birthday.
~ For a present, I just asked for Munchkin game.
~ On my actual birthday, I'm doing this:
1. Go out with family for breakfast.
2. Go to local amusement park with cousins/brother.
3. Go back home with them and play the Wii + watch movies.
4. Go for a night swim with them!
5. SLEEP.

how about a nintendo switch? or some new games? and happy early birthday to youuuu~

I see you all suggesting the switch, but I'm too poor to possibly afford it. So the switch costs $399. Plus tax in my area it's almost $500. Then the games cost $70, $80, $100??? Again, tax makes it wayyy too much. Then I hear you're gonna have to pay for online services soon. Seriously, that's too much for me XD

My room is too small and has no space for room decor.

And as I said earlier, my iPad can be a drawing tablet, all I need is Apple Pencil, drawing app then boom.

Last edited:
what about instead of getting something: going somewhere? Is there anywhere close-ish to you you'd like to visit? Anything cool you could make a daytrip to, or stay a night close by? A fancy restaurant you could eat dinner at?

stuff like that

Gift cards are always the safest bet, especially amazon gift cards because you can get so many things. I also really enjoy just spending the day doing things I enjoy, which is sort of a gift. I always force my family to go see movies for my birthday.

Sooo... my birthday is next month. And I have zero idea what to get.

I feel like I already have everything. An iPad, a 3ds, a laptop. But the only thing I really like is gaming & nintendo stuff, so im not sure...
My family has nothing to suggest, too. I'm kinda lost now, and I cant have a birthday without a present! So can you guys help
suggest stuff?? Thanks
:blush:

Also, early birthday cheers to me :D

I mean if you are already satisfied with what u have what if u don't buy anything???

agreed! maybe it's just me but personally if I'm satisfied I don't really ask/want anything anymore. ^_^

Maybe you could buy a new 3DS game, or ask for a Nintendo eShop gift card so you could choose what to buy.

every year since i was 13 i've just been asking for money. they usually give me one or two things they think i might like then a good amount of spending money for different things so maybe you could just ask for spending money? then maybe you could go shopping and visit different stores to see if anything catches your eye

A hug. I don't know what to suggest since it's largely age-based.

Gift cards are always the safest bet, especially amazon gift cards because you can get so many things.

True, but you're much better off with a debit or prepaid card to avoid being tied to one place.

Personally I would say, Stuffed Animals!!

I love The Beanie Boos by ty and (currently my favorites are Buff and Duke)
The eyes are adorable, and the fur is cuddly and soft!

Personally I would say, Stuffed Animals!!

I love The Beanie Boos by ty and (currently my favorites are Buff and Duke)
The eyes are adorable, and the fur is cuddly and soft!
I only had the small ones, but maybe a big one would be cute :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, some things I've been thinking for my bday:

1. Eshop card

2. Some drawing stuff

3. Maybe somewhere to go

4. Small stuff

5. Obviously cake and food!! (Anyone else love ice cream cake?)

If anyone else has great suggestions let me know ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back