• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do you like to listen to music while you play animal crossing?

supersailormoon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Cosmos
while i enjoy the animal crossing music, sometimes i like to have my own music playing in the background. does anyone else do this? if so, what do you like to listen to?

I have a playlist on my AC tumblr that motivates me to play, but otherwise I don't pay attention one way or the other.

Yes, it starts off with me listening to my own music along with the game music but they are always competing so I end up turning my music off because I enjoy listening to the sound effects in the game :p

I listen to my iheart radio favorites list or a show I'm currently on. Animated Hero Classics right now. (yeah, yeah)

Not really... I like how soothing the AC music is, so I just keep it on.

I usually don't listen to music because I like to focus on the game's sound effects and own music. BUT, I will play music if it's soft and nice! Just not my normal EDM and Drum&Bass, I can't focus on the game if music like that distracts me >v>

Given how serene and relaxing this piece is...

I prefer to listen to the New Leaf soundtrack.

Last edited:
Sometimes. I like the environmental sounds/music in the game but also like to have a song on loop.

Yes. I love to listen to music while playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. ^.^ I like listening to K-Pop while playing the game.

I always mute acnl because I think it has the worst soundtrack out of all the animal crossing games. Almost every song sounds the same and I've heard them enough for one lifetime.

Given how serene and relaxing this piece is...

I prefer to listen to the New Leaf soundtrack.

Whoa that's so relaxing! I never play at 11pm so I haven't heard it before.

Generally I like to keep the in-game music on, unless I'm also half-watching something mindless on TV.

I usually listen to the game's music since I'm too lazy to find something else to listen to. :) I also really like the sound effects in the game.

Sometimes I listen to the game's music and sometimes I listen to other music.
If I listen to other music, it's usually videos on Youtube.

No, I like listening to the game. I know there isn't a lot playing but I like to hear the villagers walking around, and if I walk around my house I like to hear my K.K. songs. Plus I need to hear the fish when I go fishing. I've found that music is actually pretty distracting to me, even when I'm doing stuff like homework or reading. :)

I time travel to be able to hear different hourly music so it doesn't get too repetitive for me. I can usually only play at certain times every day so I like to travel to the hours I don't usually get to play and listen to that music.

There's this channel on youtube called "In Love With a Ghost" that has adorable music that I think matches Animal Crossing so well! Here's one of my favorites:

Last edited:
Back