• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Someone new just moves in ;_;

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1311-3752-4435
Pink Toy Hammer
Yellow Heart Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Toy Hammer
So I opened up my game and found a new house, someone called Kevin had just moved in and I am on the middle of really, really annoyed and about to cry. I was hoping to keep my last spot open for a dream villager I was hopeing to get. Now, do I have to wait for a month or so when the dude wants to leave? I of course have to be ncie to him to make his happiness level up, which really irritates me more. Also his house is placed awfully. But do I really need to wait for a whole month? I can have one villager leave, Ribbot, but he hasn't asked yet, so i need to keep tabs on my villagers in case they move out suddenly.
Sorry, I felt so annoyed, that i needed to let others know as well. Hope you're having a good day~

Awwww!
Well, if you like, the best way to get a villager out quickly is TT'ing (Time traveling) But if you don't want to I understand! Not many people actually do, lolll ^ ^ :) (For reference, I moved out 3 unwanted villagers in a day using a certain trick.)

If you don't time travel, then I suggest just ignoring Kevin or any of the unwanted villagers. One of them should ask to move out fairly soon, it doesn't take a month for one villager to move out I think. :D

Did he move in from someone's void? That's more annoying for sure. :C Hopefully you can still get him out asap!

I'm so sorry about what happened! D: It has happened to me too many times to count. I'd recommend time travelling if you don't mind doing that. Good luck! :)

Did he move in from someone's void? That's more annoying for sure. :C Hopefully you can still get him out asap!

Yeah he did, came from a different person's town whom I met on here. It's been so long since someone moved in (tho I think they try not to move in when its the 10th spot which it was) It just means again, I gotta keep out an eye for villagers who want to move, I stopped Cherry, only cause she isn't the main one to move, again I want Ribbot to move and I already got someone to take him off my hands.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awwww!
Well, if you like, the best way to get a villager out quickly is TT'ing (Time traveling) But if you don't want to I understand! Not many people actually do, lolll ^ ^ :) (For reference, I moved out 3 unwanted villagers in a day using a certain trick.)

The only times I time travel is one day, or a few hours more, only to get people their items. After going back a month and having Skye move out unexpectinly I've avioded it really XD (apologies for spelling~

If you don't time travel, then I suggest just ignoring Kevin or any of the unwanted villagers. One of them should ask to move out fairly soon, it doesn't take a month for one villager to move out I think. :D

Yeah, I do that thanks~

Ah Ive had this happen so many times. TTing is the best way to go unless you have amiibo cards.

I have some cards, but I don't have the circular thing you need for it, once I get money, I try look out for it and soem more cards~ :)

I don't know if it takes a month, but I hope he'll move out soon, it must be really annoying :/

It is X< not only did he move in, well its sort of an awkward spot for me, It means that whn he goes, that spot will have less grass and I am doing my damn best to regrow grass and he's making it so worse. If you look at Dream Address on my profile, you can see what I mean

I'm so sorry about what happened! D: It has happened to me too many times to count. I'd recommend time travelling if you don't mind doing that. Good luck! :)

Thank you~ its annoying isn't it? I planned with someone to get me Zucker (I hope the person is doing allright, haven't been on for a while) and I was organising my plants and such so Zucker wont go on them. Lucky I had no trees, I cut all down recently, but where Kevin is now, there was loads of trees.

Thanks to you all for support and help with this. XD I hope you have a good day

Back