Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
Everything's picked through! Thanks for coming guys, enjoy!
Kwananocy, Monstermaddie, and EmGee : I'll be doing another sale in another town soon, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
servers are down so nobody can use the internet on their DS but i wanna come when the servers are back up!

Last edited:
servers are down so nobody can use the internet on their DS but i wanna come when the servers are back up!

Yeah, I just noticed that. I was hoping it wasn't just me.
I think I already have you added, I'll open when the servers are functioning.

Thank you for adding me! I'll keep an eye out for news on when the servers come back up. Hopefully it won't take too long!

Thank you for adding me! I'll keep an eye out for news on when the servers come back up. Hopefully it won't take too long!
According to Nintendo, it will be about 2 hours until there back up.

According to Nintendo, it will be about 2 hours until there back up.

well, RIP. Alrighty, I'll come check back in two hours. Probably frustrating for you cause you wanna just start your new town already. xP

Ohh I would love to come visit if there is anything left!! :)

after the servers come back up and you've gone through the waitlist that is haha

Last edited:
Whenever you get a chance, I'd like to visit

When the servers are up, of course

Last edited:
I would like to visit if you still have anything left, that is once the servers comes back online. Thank you for your time.

I'd love to come over too. Typical Nintendo and their servers amirite :p

alrighty, should I come over with money for my carnations or since you're restarting you can visit me for the money instead? c:
This is a different town from my cycling one(the one with the carnations), so I'm good either way.

Back