• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ♡♡ NEW ITEMS!! SHOP - EVERYTHING 1 TBT; unorderables, clothing, FREEBIES & more!! ♡♡

Bun Wig & a basket of apples for a total of 10 TBT?
pretty please with a cherry on top!!!!:blush:
I added you!

Last edited:
Hello! May I buy:

1 basket of each type of fruit
Marshmallow chair
Cream sofa
Ebony piano
Hyrulean treasure

?

I would love to take the rococo clock, stained glass and weeping fig off of you as well as a basket of apples? :)

Hello! May I buy:

1 basket of each type of fruit
Marshmallow chair
Cream sofa
Ebony piano
Hyrulean treasure

?

sure! that'll be 15 tbt in total, i'll vm you when it's your turn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to take the rococo clock, stained glass and weeping fig off of you as well as a basket of apples? :)

okay awesome, i'll add you to the list and vm you when it's your turn!

Awesome, thanks! :D Will you have time to get to me tonight? Just wondering cause it's getting a little late here. No rush or anything though!! I can trade tomorrow too!

Awesome, thanks! :D Will you have time to get to me tonight? Just wondering cause it's getting a little late here. No rush or anything though!! I can trade tomorrow too!

yeah i'm sure i can get to you tonight! if not i'll let you know but i probably will

those will be the last orders of the night as it's getting late here! every order placed after this post will be taken care of tomorrow! thanks everyone!

Hey! So sorry but I can't stay awake anymore. XP I'll be on tomorrow though, to pick up my items!

Same here if that's ok. :'( I'll be on in the morning until about 3pm est tomorrow. I've just been up for a very very long time and should more than likely get some rest. ^^;

Same here if that's ok. :'( I'll be on in the morning until about 3pm est tomorrow. I've just been up for a very very long time and should more than likely get some rest. ^^;

sure thing, sorry guys!! if it weren't for the servers being down this wouldn't have happened but oh well what can ya do. i will be on in the morning so i'll be sure to get you guys your items first thing <3

Absolutely no worries on my end, I've been in your shoes before and it happens. :) I'm in no rush, I hope you have a good night and I will contact you again in the morning. Try to get yourself some sleep in there too!

Hey, I would like the black katana, hedge standee, kiddie bed, mobile, neon sign, papa panda, soda case, pink polka dress, ramshackle wall, prep school uniform, samus mask, orange balloon, and the gyroids? Sorry I know this is a big order >.<

Back