• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Speed Cycling-restarting- (20 min)

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
I bought a new town of ebay and I'm trying to get anyone out before I restart.
I'm giving away all the villagers on it (as usual).

Everyone's taken, I'll vm you when they ping.

Last edited:
Totally missed out on Bluebear :(

If the trade falls through with 'Normalvillager', I'd love to take her off your hands :)

Totally missed out on Bluebear :(

If the trade falls through with 'Normalvillager', I'd love to take her off your hands :)

You can have her, originally I was trying to get her for my friend but she still needs more people to move out until she gets the chance for bluebear to move back :)

You can have her, originally I was trying to get her for my friend but she still needs more people to move out until she gets the chance for bluebear to move back :)

Thank you :)

I'll gladly take her if she's original - I do have to step out for a last minute errand. Feel free to PM.

Thank you :)

I'll gladly take her if she's original - I do have to step out for a last minute errand. Feel free to PM.

Oh, um, none of the villagers are very original, I'd say she's about 75% original.

Alright, thanks. Let me know when you've got Lily ready, I'll be keeping my town on one very long day to prevent anyone interfering with her moving in lol

Back