• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair?

jet black as it naturally is. i recently booked an appointment to get it dyed though (i'm prob gonna get a balayage done) and it's in about a month! i'm not completely sure what i'll do yet bc i don't want to kill my hair, but i'll probably try to get a bit of that ashy blonde color in there if i can. i've been partial to dark and ashy blues too.

I keep my hair natural. i want it to be long so dying/bleaching it would be the last thing i want to do. although i still do want to try out other colors, id rather work it through hair chalk/spray color. since both dont damage the hair.

naturally some weird darkblonde/brown tone but i usually dye it dark brown though bc i can't stand my natural one much

My hair is naturally a dark blonde/brown color with some red in it. I absolutely refuse to dye/bleach my hair, or even put any chemicals in it like a perm, because I don't want my hair to lose its smoothness.

the last time i bleached my hair was awful i dont want to do it again and ive been back to my brunette self for a while

Right now, it's black- the dye was dark blue, but I put it over un-bleached, dark brown hair, and it became a really nice shade of black.

I'm not a huge fan of bleaching my hair, it makes my hair dry, and I'm always afraid of it dripping into my eyes.

Half blonde half black. I don't have a problem with bleaching, I'm super adventurous with my hair and never use crappy hottopic hair dye. just don't do it. I change my hair every few months!!

I prefer to let my hairdresser do the bleaching. Right now, my hair is a slightly faded blue with sections of purple. It looks like we did an ombre look, but the purple is a result of having gone pink last year; the color permanently stained some of my hair, and the blue over it comes up purple.

Once it finally gets trimmed out, I'd love to try a smokey pastel purple.

Brown/reddish right now, though my natural colour is ash blonde/light brown. I thought I'd try something different so I went a little darker but my natural blonde is already starting to come through again because of the sun bleaching it, so I think I want to go darker. I had never dyed my hair before until recently and honestly I wish I had done it sooner, I think I suit darker hair more than my natural colour.

It's my natural color and no I won't bleach my hair. Would rather have my hair stylist do it.

Black. I wouldn't mind bleaching my hair eventually and I don't really have an issue with it, but I've just never done it. Maybe someday I will, but I do like having black hair for now.

Right now my hair is dark brown but I want to bleach the ends a lighter color

My hair is dark brown. I've never dyed it or bleached it and I probably never will.

brown. i?d like to go pink soon. i?ve bleached and dyed my hair at home a dozen times. i?ve gone red, blue, purple, blonde, green.

Right now purpleish pink with medium brown roots. I dyed and bleached mine a couple of months ago so it's getting pretty faded. Looking to dye it a medium smokey purple so I'm not going to bleach this time. This last time was the first time I've ever bleached my hair. It did not go well lol. I was wanting a pastel purple/blue but it eventually worked out to a nice bright purple

Back