What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair?

my hair is blonde right now, a bit lighter than my natural color. i don't necessarily like to bleach my hair because i hate to damage it, but i also love doing different colors. i haven't done anything other than blonde in a looong time though, and i've been debating when and what to do with it when i'm ready for a change.

My hair is currently my natural brown. But I do plan on bleaching it and dying it fun colors though!

My hair is purple right now. I bleached my hair about a month ago from blue (blue is so hard to get out) and then put a Coconut oil treatment on it before dying it purple. If you have to bleach it more than once I definitely recommend waiting a few days and putting treatments on it before bleaching a second time. Usually I just bleach my roots and wait for the color to fade naturally but blue due is such a pain to get our of your hair.

My hair is a brownish blonde, all natural though I have always wanted to dye it a lighter colour just to see if I like it or not. Though I'm not too fond of trying to bleach it.

Mine is 'dirty' or 'dark' blonde depending on who you ask. I've never bleached it but if I did I would definitely go to a professional but I hate going to hairdressers so that'll never happen (even though I really love the peachy colour thats popular right now) The only thing I've done is put this dark pink 'paint' dye on it which just washes out and is meant to fade after a couple of washes and even though my hair was just a little too dark for it to be really noticeable it did give it a really nice rose gold look in the sun.

My natural hair is dirty blonde, but I dyed my hair chocolate brown. It has been two years though, so now I have this weird reverse ombre that no one really notices. I like having a darker hair color and brown is definitely more my style, but I really don't like doing this stuff to my hair. My hair didn't take it very well the first time. I suppose it doesn't matter as it will regrow anyway, but my hair is definitely my most precious "body part".

dark brown

Yeah I want to get highlights one day
I was one of those midde schoolers that wanted to get the ombre with the neon-pink hair dye, but thank god I didn't

Dark brown, but I've been every color under the sun, in my younger punk years.

dark brown but only because it's too damaged to bleach on my own. i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove bleaching my hair

Bright red with blonde ends!
Absolutely love it, And I'm enjoying all the ginger jokes I'm getting now because of it.

As for bleaching my hair, I don't think I'll ever be doing that again. I really enjoy having healthy hair finally after years of damaging it throwing magenta,turquoise and green on it.

Last edited:
A dark cherry red color, it's really nice, almost look burgundy but it more red, looks amazing in the sun. It's dyed and I've been dying it. I've been thinking about getting my hair bleached but I keep going back and fourth on it. I've been wanting to try grey hair with black roots but I don't know how it'd look with my skin, still want to try orange/red with black roots as well but don't know if that'd be "natural" enough for work or not... I really want to get my hair professionally done soon especially after having my mom's hair done today, the lady did an awesome job and now I want to get mine done.

Also I am a bit freaked on bleaching my hair because I self bleached it in highschool and fried it, and then went to some very ditsy lady and got it ombre'd so she bleached the ends, had to process it like 3 times and totally fried my hair. =/ Wasn't a good experience.

Last edited:
I hair is currently a mixture or Arctic Fox hair dye violet dream and virgin pink.
My roots are a lovely pink purple while my ends have gone more red purple :rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll be able to fix it to a more even purple all over.

Very dark brown, and according to mum with red streaks here and there,
most likely from sun damage as a kid.

I've never dyed my hair, but considering a purple tint at the ends like so:
272d96d9d097587ec395596c17289c59.jpg

Ash blonde, achieved through bleach and toner. I have it done professionally. I don't trust myself to bleach it at home.

Last edited:
black. lol.
but i like chocolate shades and i would love to try something like an ash-gray-brown-blonde color. it's such a vague description but i think that shade is sO pretty

^ Lol I had that ash blonde brown gray thing going on. I went from black hair to that shade and it took quite a bit of bleaching. The maintenance is what really killed me >__> Those sort of hair colors require so much upkeep or else the colors will fade crazy fast or gets brassy. Not to mention the constant hair masks to keep your ends healthy ugh.

I'm now back to a chocolate shade which is much easier to up keep and healthier. ^-^ I personally think darker color is more flattering on me as well anyways.

Back