• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair?

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair? This is a personal question for me because I just recently bleached my hair to get that super pretty peachy color that a lot of people are doing right now. I personally have only ever had browns and reds in my hair until recent, so bleaching my hair was almost a spiritual experience for me lol. It also was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, especially because I did it at home with the help of my partner (they bleached the back of my head while I did the front). I was horrified that I was going to just mess it up in one way or another, especially because I have super thick hair that goes down to my waist, but now everything is okay :)

As of now, though, my hair is really faded and I have super duper dark roots, so I'm hoping to bleach my hair again and go silver soon. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping it'll turn out for the best. After that I was planning to go dark purple and then emerald green, and then all the way back to black. So, how about you? What color is your hair right now?

Right now, it's dark brown with light brown roots (bleaching gone bad, but somehow, still looks neat.) and light brown ends. I love bleaching my hair. I've done it about 3 times now. I love how lighter hair looks and the process of just watching it get lighter is so much fun :) I plan on bleaching my hair again in July or August (I last did it in April, so I'm waiting for it to recover)

Right now it's a dirty blonde. I bought lavender highlights that I planned on applying before we go to Florida. If it looks good I'm going to dye my hair that color :)

Right now my hair is only a dirty blonde. I've never bleached my hair before and am not sure I would. But who knows!

My hair is its natural dark-brown/black right now. I bleached my hair a few years ago to get the ombre effect, and I would do it again. I've never bleached my roots, though, I heard it was bad for my hair but idk

You shouldn't bleach your hair. It can really damage it.

But mine is "dirty blond", apparently. I wish it was lighter. I think I'd look pretty good with pink hair, to be honest. Light pink.

My hair is its natural colour which is a blend of red, blonde and brown. I'll never bleach my hair because of how bad it is for it.

My hair is dark brown and I've never bleached it. I like how it looks already

Right now my hair is medium brown with black tips. I don't like bleaching my hair because im scared i'll mess it up on my own and I never go to salons. I would like my hair to be pink, purple, or even dark green would be super cool.

Last edited:
I've never dyed my hair, and I don't really plan to mess to much with its color. It's just dark-ish brown and I'm happy with it. I think I would look fine in most natural colors, but I could never pull off something like blue or red.

My natural color: Dark Brown. I've never bleached my hair and have no interest in doing so.

i've only dyed my hair once, and it's never been bleached. my natural hair color is dark brown - almost black. i might dye it in the future, but, on myself, i prefer natural colors, so i don't think i'll ever have to use bleach. ^^

Right now my hair is blonde, but I've had purple, pink, and blue. Bleaching is not the huge deal everyone makes it out to be. At the end of the day, it's just hair and deep conditioner exists.

Last edited:
My hair right now is my normal brown with bleached highlights.

its my natural color, light brown, and theres a blonde streak i bleached a few months ago. I dyed the streak dark blue twice but it faded too fast. i want to bleach all my hair white when i get it cut

black, although i bleached + dyed it magenta last year. i did it myself so it didn't look that great and the dye was really bad quality and stained my bathtub every time i tried to shower. orz

i'm thinking of bleaching and dyeing it professional later this summer in either pastel pink or rose gold ; u ;

Brown!!!! gonna stay that way forever I guess

I'm 20 and my grandma and mom will roast me if I dye my hair lol
they say its too pretty to dye (which is tru lulz)

ive dyed underneath this loreal dye and it had bleach already in it. it destroyed the hair I did dye and regretted doing it. it took a while to all grow out and get chopped. so that part was always so bleh while the outer part of my hair was fine

and if I dyed over it, it faded after a while and would be lighter than the rest of my hair.
dyed underneath ab twice.?? maybe

in fifth I did it as highlights n turned out horrible. but it was the end of the year, and summer was right around the corner and I got it professionally done right before school started

I also got low lights but that was professional and it looked really natural.

bad grammar bc ive been on here on my laptop and this pc keyboards so bulky ahhh :((((

My hair color is black. I wouldn't want to dye or bleach it but I do like seeing how other people can get some interesting hair colors. Besides, cosplay wigs already fulfill that feeling of seeing how different hair colors look. I'm happy with my natural hair color. :)

I have aqua blue and neon green hair. Just did the roots the other day! I love having unusual colored hair and I think it's pretty therapeutic doing touch-ups. I like to put on some music and just tune everything out while I do my hair. Now if only I could be equally as dedicated to my nails and skincare routine, heh. I don't have terrible skin but I could be doing a lot more to help it along.

Back