• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What color is your hair right now? Do you like bleaching your hair?

My hair is dark burgundy/purple. It was dark purple when I first dyed it, but it's washed out real fast and it keeps changing colours lol. I like it like this; it's quite good for my hair since my hair is naturally very thin and very fine, so the darker colours makes it look like there's more of it. But looking back at photos I almost miss my natural hair colour haha. I'd love to try more colours though!

ughhh i had to bleach my hair to get turqoise a few years ago it was terrible i guess i somehow liked it at the time but looking back on it it was a stupid idea and looked weird like what was i thinking was i really that into hatsune miku. i would never color my hair ever again

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also my hair is dark brown/black sometimes. i was actually thinking of dying it a lighter brown maybe even honey but nah never again. i'm all for dying hair but not for me

I think most people look awful outside their natural color.

i mean yeah there are some people that can pull it off amazingly, some that have it a complete disaster, and others that are just "meh"

I just have my natural hair color; dark brown. I really do like colored hair, but I really don't want to bleach it at all.

So instead, I've turned my sights on semi-permanent hair dye, so it can just be more of a tint. I was interested in that Lime Crime Unicorn Hair product. I keep talking myself out of it though. I did try hair chalk, and that was pretty fun.

my hair is a dark red at the moment, i'm naturally dark brown. i was blonde at one point so i did bleach my hair and it did get damaged. i'm not planning on bleaching my hair again and i look better with darker hair anyway

Oh I forgot to mention that I would never ever bleach mine! Lighter colours are definitely not for me because of my skin tone. I've never seen the attractiveness in blonde anyways (no offence lol). A hairdresser tried to convince me to go lighter and I was like "hell nah", not happening. I want to try some of the semi permanent colours at some stage, but they're just as expensive if not more than the permanent ones right now. I would love to do dark purple to pastel purple, that's my goal :p

I'm currently fashioning a pinky/purple colour! I dye my hair different colours a lot! I've been blues, greens, pinks, purples, white/silver etc :D

I've been meaning to dye my hair for a while, but right now it's currently my natural auburn-ish brown...
I'm probably going to dye it purple at some point though

It's always been black. I'm kinda scared of bleaching my hair but I'm not opposed to idea of changing my hair colour. It's just so hard to do it because my hair is already so dark. I am thinking of getting it touched up though because I have several white hairs *sigh*

my natural hair is dark brownish/reddish, and i don't dye or bleach it D:
i really wanna dye it a light blue, or something along those lines just for the heck of it, but i straighten my hair so often so my parent's don't want my hair to get dry.
does anyone have any hair dying tips for beginners? :)

Mine is a cross between redhead and strawberry blonde

I've only died my hair black once, never bleached it. (Oh and once I tried to make it a bit redder which went horribly wrong)

My natural hair color is an ashy brown. Right now I have peekaboo baylage highlights that give it a warmer tone without turning it red.

I am planning on going lighter after my car expenses go through.

I generally don't bleach my hair, but I want to try something new that isn't too drastic.

Natural red/strawberry blond, and no, I don't dye or bleach my hair because that stuff will fry out your hair like nobody's business.

When I was younger I used to use henna but my natural hair color looks way better so I don't do it anymore

Black. I've never done anything to my hair, but if I could I would get dark brown streaks.

Light/medium brown.
I got foils in my hair last year and I really liked it, I want to bleach it to go a shade or two lighter but i'm scared of killing all my hair because it's so long :(

Last edited:
currently my hair is blonde (natural) but in 3 weeks i'll be dying it pastel purple!! im really excited :D

My hair is my natural red color (kind of auburn, but really not brown) and I've never actually lightened my hair. I've only ever darkened it, but I don't plan on dying it at all anymore.

Back