• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I bought a new town!

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I haven't opened it yet and I am way to excited bout this!
And I want to be obnoxious and share starting it up with you all.
Who will be on it?
What are the designs?
Is it very developed?
What kind of stuff will it have?

HERE WE GO!

It's not registering...
There we go.
Ooh, a mouse with an maple leaf umbrella
The last player's name was 'desmond'. I don't think I've ever met a desmond.
"It's been forever since you were here last..." Okay, the mayor's in a santa suit.
They must have just started, there's not even a dresser.
There's that mouse, her name is Greta and she says I haven't been on for 6 months; that would explain the santa suit.
I had these grand visions of running through fields of hybrids with Wolf Link... I can't say I'm not disappointed.
There's Rasher...and Nan... and Bluebear.
"This spot is reserved for Paula's new home."
Isn't Paula a tiger or something? Or maybe a bear?
This town has the weirdest layout/map, I'm definitely restart once everyone's gone.
"Nate's house", "Buck's house, "Lucky's house"
What's the native fruit? I can't tell.
Cherry? Apple?...Apple, here's a bunch of apple trees.
Apparently, Buck is a horse with odd eyebrows.
Bluebear has decided to call me 'shmoopy'.
Pitfall and another pitfall.
Aw, a cute little frog! Her name is Lily!
I can't sit on the town tree, so it's not a very old town at all.
Well, that wasn't nearly as exciting as I thought it would be.
Then again, who would give up a really developed town?

Sorry guys, still excited about the new town though.

Awww I love Lily!

Honestly if I were you I would just start a new game. Nothing else seems so great about that town.

Haha how funny, it would be cool if the town was really great and someone just got bored with it and sold it. Doesn't seem like Desmond ever got too into it though XD

Are you going to keep the town?!

At a minimum you should TT until the tree is big enough and then sell it back to Nook lol!

This was an exciting play by play - I am tempted to find a used copy - the last time I did I found Ch?vre was in the Void and the next day moved into my main town.

One other story - I bought a used copy of WW a few years ago. I wanted to make sure it worked because the last copy I had purchased wouldn't load. I turn it on - Resetti was really mad - really really really mad - so mad I couldn't get him to shut up so I decided to buy the copy - get home - house is almost fully expanded - loads of bells - and Nookingtons.

Used copies are AWESOME!

Ps I adore almost every one of the villagers you mentioned - they are very nice - unpopular to some but really nice villagers!!!

Good luck with whatever you do!

Are you going to keep the town?!

At a minimum you should TT until the tree is big enough and then sell it back to Nook lol!

This was an exciting play by play - I am tempted to find a used copy - the last time I did I found Ch?vre was in the Void and the next day moved into my main town.

One other story - I bought a used copy of WW a few years ago. I wanted to make sure it worked because the last copy I had purchased wouldn't load. I turn it on - Resetti was really mad - really really really mad - so mad I couldn't get him to shut up so I decided to buy the copy - get home - house is almost fully expanded - loads of bells - and Nookingtons.

Used copies are AWESOME!

Ps I adore almost every one of the villagers you mentioned - they are very nice - unpopular to some but really nice villagers!!!

Good luck with whatever you do!

Thanks!
I'm not going to keep the town, it's a very strange layout on a strange map, I'm currently laying down qrs so no one can move in, at least, no one who I'd feel bad about sending to the void.

I'm going to make another cycling town, (because, apparently, I need to waste more time playing animal crossing :[ ) and I'm planning on getting the new 2ds this summer, so cycling and moving stuff will be easier.

Back