• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Group Pictures

CaramelCookie

โ™ช
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
So, I've come to terms with the idea of Hamphrey living in my town.
Browsing Tumblr, I found this group picture tutorial which is really good: http://crossing-a-starr.tumblr.com/post/152914433118/how-to-take-a-group-picture

So I made mine! Check the current residents of Sundance in the town tree:

Animais.jpg

I'm curious to see other group pictures, so if you made/make one, post here!

This is so cute ;n; Idk if it's me (it probably is) but none of the pictures or anything will load in that guide :(

I don't have a PC, though I do have some version of Photoshop on my phone.

I did a group picture back at the beginning of the year, but no fancy editing or anything... I need to get my own computer or something, haha ^^;

C1EX7wAUQAEwKjw

image.jpg
I made this a year ago with my old dreamies. I'll have to make a new one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Keep in mind I made that with Photoshop apps and such and not the amiibo camera.

tsXL9zC.jpg
I did this one with the camera thingy that came with the Amiibo update.I dunno....looks kinda cheesy.

View attachment 201980
I did this one with the camera thingy that came with the Amiibo update.I dunno....looks kinda cheesy.

I think I told you this before, but your ducks always look like a mob in the group photos :p

I want to try this too but I'm really lazy. Everyone's group pictures are so cute

WOW!! I had no idea this feature existed until right now. I never look at the other options on the menu.

Anyway, I doubt this is its intended purpose, but I had a blast making this...

auYYj3J.jpg

View attachment 201980

I like how the ducks look together. I can hear the "quacks" while you in the back say...
?All right, all right everybody calm down. Now look at the camera.
"quack, quack".
?Now say... Duckie!
?Duckie!

My favorite villagers.
IMG_7027.JPG

runoudgerun.jpg

the annual tinytree zombie run
ilu pudge but you'd definitely die first in a real apocalypse u_u

DDVEoYIUIAAccnP.jpg
My first attempt. Once I get my last cat to move in I'll do a proper group photo.
Thanks so much for sharing that post, I had no idea this was a feature in the game :blush:

Attachments

• rainbowwrudy_waifu2x_photo_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
    rainbowwrudy_waifu2x_photo_noise2_scale_tta_1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Back