• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Group Pictures

This is a really cool idea! Definitely something I'll heave to do once my town is a little more finalized!

You look like a teacher taking your ducky students on a field trip.
Mallory does look like she want's to hurt you though...

Heh,yeah that's a fairly accurate portrayal of what Mallary is like in the game.She's a stubborn ducky...it took almost two weeks to get her to move from my cycling town to my duck town.

Here's a group shot of the frogs from my town Newt.They certainly look a lot happier than my ducks.
u4EEi4q.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! I had no idea this feature existed until right now. I never look at the other options on the menu.

Anyway, I doubt this is its intended purpose, but I had a blast making this...

View attachment 201983

Haha, that is pure gold!! Now I'm compelled to make some more crazy ones...x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

runoudgerun.jpg

the annual tinytree zombie run
ilu pudge but you'd definitely die first in a real apocalypse u_u

Haha, love it! Poor Pudgy :D

I made one with my characters. I'd have to be constantly updating a group pic of my villagers since I let them come and go freely.

HNI_0037.JPG

Last edited:
Photo with my Villagers. First time i decide to give a try with Julian since the game was launch, so let's see...
By the way, Coco is smiling too, i promise.

IMG_0983.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Hamphrey is my favorite lil hamster, my favorite villager in town. lol
These kind of pictures are so cute, good guide too. I think I might finally make one. :blush:

Edit: I don't have photoshop. </3

Last edited:
Hamphrey is my favorite lil hamster, my favorite villager in town. lol
These kind of pictures are so cute, good guide too. I think I might finally make one. :blush:

Edit: I don't have photoshop. </3

Haha, oops! I don't have anything against him, it's just I really wanted Francine and because of a mix-up he came instead, so I'm still salty. x)
You can make one even without photoshop, it just won't be as crisp.
From the pictures posted in this thread, only like 3 had photoshop on them x)
Just make them pose in amiibo camera, then find a suitable background on your computer screen and snap? x)

Love all these! I'm totally going do one soonish c:

HNI_0050.JPGHNI_0054.JPGHNI_0052.JPG

I found the camera by accident hen I first started my game.
Nothing fantastic.

Haha, oops! I don't have anything against him, it's just I really wanted Francine and because of a mix-up he came instead, so I'm still salty. x)
You can make one even without photoshop, it just won't be as crisp.
From the pictures posted in this thread, only like 3 had photoshop on them x)
Just make them pose in amiibo camera, then find a suitable background on your computer screen and snap? x)

Ohhh, I didn't think about that, cool, thanks!

Oh my gosh haha this is a super cute idea!! I only tried out the amiibo camera momentarily but I'll have to give this a whirl! :)

Back