Group Pictures

This is a really cool idea! Definitely something I'll heave to do once my town is a little more finalized!

You look like a teacher taking your ducky students on a field trip.
Mallory does look like she want's to hurt you though...

Heh,yeah that's a fairly accurate portrayal of what Mallary is like in the game.She's a stubborn ducky...it took almost two weeks to get her to move from my cycling town to my duck town.

Here's a group shot of the frogs from my town Newt.They certainly look a lot happier than my ducks.
u4EEi4q.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! I had no idea this feature existed until right now. I never look at the other options on the menu.

Anyway, I doubt this is its intended purpose, but I had a blast making this...

View attachment 201983

Haha, that is pure gold!! Now I'm compelled to make some more crazy ones...x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

runoudgerun.jpg

the annual tinytree zombie run
ilu pudge but you'd definitely die first in a real apocalypse u_u

Haha, love it! Poor Pudgy :D

I made one with my characters. I'd have to be constantly updating a group pic of my villagers since I let them come and go freely.

HNI_0037.JPG

Last edited:
Photo with my Villagers. First time i decide to give a try with Julian since the game was launch, so let's see...
By the way, Coco is smiling too, i promise.

IMG_0983.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Hamphrey is my favorite lil hamster, my favorite villager in town. lol
These kind of pictures are so cute, good guide too. I think I might finally make one. :blush:

Edit: I don't have photoshop. </3

Last edited:
Hamphrey is my favorite lil hamster, my favorite villager in town. lol
These kind of pictures are so cute, good guide too. I think I might finally make one. :blush:

Edit: I don't have photoshop. </3

Haha, oops! I don't have anything against him, it's just I really wanted Francine and because of a mix-up he came instead, so I'm still salty. x)
You can make one even without photoshop, it just won't be as crisp.
From the pictures posted in this thread, only like 3 had photoshop on them x)
Just make them pose in amiibo camera, then find a suitable background on your computer screen and snap? x)

HNI_0050.JPGHNI_0054.JPGHNI_0052.JPG

I found the camera by accident hen I first started my game.
Nothing fantastic.

Haha, oops! I don't have anything against him, it's just I really wanted Francine and because of a mix-up he came instead, so I'm still salty. x)
You can make one even without photoshop, it just won't be as crisp.
From the pictures posted in this thread, only like 3 had photoshop on them x)
Just make them pose in amiibo camera, then find a suitable background on your computer screen and snap? x)

Ohhh, I didn't think about that, cool, thanks!

Oh my gosh haha this is a super cute idea!! I only tried out the amiibo camera momentarily but I'll have to give this a whirl! :)

Back