Isalami

yandere
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (21) +
Yes! I've decided to sell Chief. I really don't want to part with him, but he's moved into an undesirable spot, and I need to make room for the rest of my dreamies. :(

As far as I know, his house is 95% original, and so is his catchphrase, but his shirt is unoriginal. (It's the orange shirt that you get as a default design at re-tail.)

I wanted to sell him for 45 tbt, but since he's not entirely original, and is a tier 1 villager as far as I know, I'd be willing to part with him for 35 tbt! :D Anyone want to give him a loving home?

EDIT: I have Chief's picture, so buying him will also net you his picture as well if you want it, free of charge!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The price can always be negotiated, since I want him to go to someone who would appreciate him!

Last edited:
Noooooo I don't have any btb. Lmao

GG mate

Aw, that sucks. I'm sorry. :( if you really want him, you can take him for 3 mil in game bells instead? :D
As long as no one else replies offering tbt :)

Last edited:
I can do that. Lol

Hopefully I can sell Punchy for the btb soon though.

I can do that. Lol

Hopefully I can sell Punchy for the btb soon though.

Alright! Good luck then! If you can't get any tbt, then you can always get chief for 3 mil bells.
I don't really care about getting paid since I just want him to go to someone that will take care of him, but well, he's a tier 1 villager so I thought I would make the most of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back