• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Chief the cranky wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (21) +
Yes! I've decided to sell Chief. I really don't want to part with him, but he's moved into an undesirable spot, and I need to make room for the rest of my dreamies. :(

As far as I know, his house is 95% original, and so is his catchphrase, but his shirt is unoriginal. (It's the orange shirt that you get as a default design at re-tail.)

I wanted to sell him for 45 tbt, but since he's not entirely original, and is a tier 1 villager as far as I know, I'd be willing to part with him for 35 tbt! :D Anyone want to give him a loving home?

EDIT: I have Chief's picture, so buying him will also net you his picture as well if you want it, free of charge!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The price can always be negotiated, since I want him to go to someone who would appreciate him!

Last edited:
Noooooo I don't have any btb. Lmao

GG mate

Aw, that sucks. I'm sorry. :( if you really want him, you can take him for 3 mil in game bells instead? :D
As long as no one else replies offering tbt :)

Last edited:
I can do that. Lol

Hopefully I can sell Punchy for the btb soon though.

I can do that. Lol

Hopefully I can sell Punchy for the btb soon though.

Alright! Good luck then! If you can't get any tbt, then you can always get chief for 3 mil bells.
I don't really care about getting paid since I just want him to go to someone that will take care of him, but well, he's a tier 1 villager so I thought I would make the most of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back