- kiddie wall clock
- large magazine rack
- mini circuit
- patchwork chair
- patchwork sofa
- plum bonsai
- slushie machine
- turntable

i'm about to have to leave for a few hours, but i can do the trade when i get back if you're okay with waiting. if you don't want all of those items at once just let me know which ones you would want to get now!

hiii i can get you the following items for 2 tbt each:
- automatic washer
- azalea bonsai
- bathtub
- box corner sofa
- box sofa
- cherry-blossom clock
- classic clock
- classic sofa
- classic vanity
- classic wall shelf
- claw-foot tub
- cupid bench
- dessert case
- dice stereo
- electric guitar
- fireplace
- froggy chair
- jukebox
- kiddie bed
- kiddie couch
- kiddie stereo
- kiddie wall clock
- large magazine rack
- mini circuit
- patchwork chair
- patchwork sofa
- plum bonsai
- slushie machine
- turntable

i'm about to have to leave for a few hours, but i can do the trade when i get back if you're okay with waiting. if you don't want all of those items at once just let me know which ones you would want to get now!

Sure that's fine! Just message me when you're back!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/BuIh45Lvmv

I removed the things that SuperSailorMoon offered that I had. Unfortunately, I have the Coat Hanger, and the Classic Bookcase displayed in my house, so I don't have a copy for you, but I will gladly buy another copy for you. And while I'm doing that, I might as well buy some other stuff from my catalog that you need.

EDIT: Give me a few minutes to update the list.

Last edited:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/BuIh45Lvmv

I removed the things that SuperSailorMoon offered that I had. Unfortunately, I have the Coat Hanger, and the Classic Bookcase displayed in my house for good reasons.

So you have two options.

1) I can order duplicates of both the coat hanger and the Classic Bookcase, TT forward a few hours so it would have delivered, and then give you the copies along with the other two items. Or;

2) I can bring the Coat Hanger and the Bookcase to your town drop them there, have you pick them up and drop them again putting them in your catalog, so you can buy them in your town whenever you need it.
Number 2 sounds more convenient. Just tell me what payment option do you want and we'll be ready to trade!

Oh OK,

Last edited:
Number 2 sounds more convenient. Just tell me what payment option do you want and we'll be ready to trade!

I edited that message. I realized I have other items in my catalog that you are wanting, which I'll just go ahead and order.

If you'd like me to bring the two items to your town for you to catalog, then I can and gladly will. You can't stop me from buying the additional items though. My mind is set. I have plenty of in-game bells, so it's really no problem for me. I'll VM you in a few after I gather the items if you're cool with that.

And as for payment, consider it a gift.

I edited that message. I realized I have other items in my catalog that you are wanting, which I'll just go ahead and order.

If you'd like me to bring the two items to your town for you to catalog, then I can and gladly will. You can't stop me from buying the additional items though. My mind is set. I have plenty of in-game bells, so it's really no problem for me. I'll VM you in a few after I gather the items if you're cool with that.

And as for payment, consider it a gift.

No don't bring the extra two items. But wow, thanks. Are you sure you don't want anything? Anything from your wishlist?

I have these items: brick oven, burger meal, bread-making set, busing station, crayons, cupcake, cutting-board set, cypress plant, drink machine, espresso machine, glass partition, glass screen, hearty breakfast, kitchen stove, light breakfast, modern cash register, round pillow, Slipper rack, tong-and-tray stand, and umbrella stand if you're interested in them.

I have these items: brick oven, burger meal, bread-making set, busing station, crayons, cupcake, cutting-board set, cypress plant, drink machine, espresso machine, glass partition, glass screen, hearty breakfast, kitchen stove, light breakfast, modern cash register, round pillow, Slipper rack, tong-and-tray stand, and umbrella stand if you're interested in them.

Let me just wait for the items that the user above offers first, and then we'll see which items I can buy from you.

Let me just wait for the items that the user above offers first, and then we'll see which items I can buy from you.

It's fine. Nothing she offered is something I have. So you two can go ahead while I get ready.

Also, I've udated the list if you want to see it.

I don't have much of a wishlist: my small wishlist

Last edited:

Actually, I can trade now. What payment option do you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fine. Nothing she offered is something I have. So you two can go ahead while I get ready.

Also, I've udated the list if you want to see it.

I don't have much of a wishlist: my small wishlist

I actually have a few perfect pears I can give you. Let me add you now.

Actually, I can trade now. What payment option do you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually have a few perfect pears I can give you. Let me add you now.

Sorry for taking so long. I'm having to make room in my pockets for all the mail that's about to come my way. I'll VM you when I'm ready. Would you rather visit my town to trade, or would you prefer me to go to yours? I need more visitors to unlock the train station upgrade, but the decision is ultimately up to you.

I would like payment for these items in TBT. Is 4 tbt each item fine with you? If not then I can settle with 3 tbt each. And... Yes. I am available to trade at the moment as well.

Sorry for taking so long. I'm having to make room in my pockets for all the mail that's about to come my way. I'll VM you when I'm ready. Would you rather visit my town to trade, or would you prefer me to go to yours? I need more visitors to unlock the train station upgrade, but the decision is ultimately up to you.

Your town. I'll pick up on a side character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like payment for these items in TBT. Is 4 tbt each item fine with you? If not then I can settle with 3 tbt each. And... Yes. I am available to trade at the moment as well.

I prefer 3 tbt. So in total it will be 60 tbt. Let me add you. Oh and your town or mine?

Last edited:
I prefer 3 tbt. So in total it will be 60 tbt. Let me add you. Oh and your town or mine?
My town. ^.^ I have added the FC that's on the sidebar. Let me know when ready. The items will be near the train station.

Your town. I'll pick up on a side character.

Ok. Fine by me. It took forever, but I finally got everything. A few things didn't arrive yet oddly enough. I went ahead a day and didn't get it, so I probably didn't order them. We can go ahead and trade now, even though a few things are missing, and apparently I don't have a kitchen refrigerator.

Anyway, my gate is open, if you're ready.

Ok. Fine by me. It took forever, but I finally got everything. A few things didn't arrive yet oddly enough. I went ahead a day and didn't get it, so I probably didn't order them. We can go ahead and trade now, even though a few things are missing, and apparently I don't have a kitchen refrigerator.

Anyway, my gate is open, if you're ready.

Ah yes, sorry for taking so long. I'll be on my way.

Back