Buying Need to visit June's RVs!!! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hi all! So I need to visit June's RV! I don't mind paying in IGB or TBT for visiting if wanted! I also made a list of the items I need if you would rather help me get the items I need instead!

Anywho, thank you for any help you can offer!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/489WxP6FPs

Last edited:
I can help you with Chai and Rilla's RVs as I've just bought a pack of the Sanrio cards. c: Gimme a shout Andrea I'll set the RVs up and have you over. If you could check out my wishlist and see if you have anything that I want/need from it, that'd be appreciated. If you don't, I'm still totally fine with helping out for nothing in return!

I can help you with Chai and Rilla's RVs as I've just bought a pack of the Sanrio cards. c: Gimme a shout Andrea I'll set the RVs up and have you over. If you could check out my wishlist and see if you have anything that I want/need from it, that'd be appreciated. If you don't, I'm still totally fine with helping out for nothing in return!

Thank you so much! And I could get you some of the items from the minimalist set and house plant set! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I got you all of the house plants except for the aloe, coconut palm, corn plant, and dracaena. From the minimalist set, I got you the bed, dresser, lamp, ottoman, and sofa. Does that work?

Thank you so much! And I could get you some of the items from the minimalist set and house plant set! ^^

Thank you! I'm still missing the minimalist table and neutral wall and flooring, so if you could get those and the house plant (minus the lady palm, already have one of those too) set that'd be fantastic. Feel free to also only buy some of the house plants and not all if that's a lot of trouble!

Thank you! I'm still missing the minimalist table and neutral wall and flooring, so if you could get those and the house plant (minus the lady palm, already have one of those too) set that'd be fantastic. Feel free to also only buy some of the house plants and not all if that's a lot of trouble!

Unfortunately I do not have the neutral wall and minimalist table, I'm sorry :( But I don't mind getting all the plants except for aloe, coconut palm, corn plant, and dracaena! I'll exclude the lady palm too since you already have that one. Do you have eveyrthing else from the minimalist set?

Everything else I've got yeah, thanks so much! Rilla's RV is ready, I'll open my gates & let you do your thing. c: Let me know when you're done, I'll see you out, TT forward one day, get Chai's RV ready and let you know when my gates are open again. c:

Everything else I've got yeah, thanks so much! Rilla's RV is ready, I'll open my gates & let you do your thing. c: Let me know when you're done, I'll see you out, TT forward one day, get Chai's RV ready and let you know when my gates are open again. c:

Okie! I'll go ahead and head over rn and give you all the plants I can get you + the neutral floor!

- - - Post Merge - - -

List is updated!

I have Candi and June, but I can't scan Candi since she is one of my villagers :( I can scan June though for you for free.

Oh no you're good! I was gone for a few hours, but I back now! I'll go ahead and add your FC and then hea dto your town when you're ready <3

Okay I added you and my gates are open~ My town is Buttland (hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back