• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Selling hybrids and Buying small wishlist!

StardustCake

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (8) +
tumblr_lok4kcAvi81qhh19q.giftumblr_lok4kcAvi81qhh19q.gif

Hello everyone, my beach is getting quite cluttered with flowers, so I'll be selling hybrids today for 2 TBT each!

The following flowers that I have are...

tumblr_m230ubCgNR1qfamg6.gif 34 Red Carnations
tumblr_m230ubCgNR1qfamg6.gif 3 Orange Cosmos
tumblr_m230ubCgNR1qfamg6.gif 12 Orange Roses
tumblr_m230ubCgNR1qfamg6.gif 2 Blue Violets
tumblr_m230ubCgNR1qfamg6.gif 19 Blue Pansies

As for receiving, I prefer that I deliver them myself. All you have to do is just place your order and then
I'll come to your town whenever your ready so I can place the flowers in your town~

tumblr_lxsl9t9D6d1r4s90a.giftumblr_lxsl9t9D6d1r4s90a.giftumblr_lxsl9t9D6d1r4s90a.giftumblr_lxsl9t9D6d1r4s90a.giftumblr_lxsl9t9D6d1r4s90a.gif

And next is my wishlist, which is rather small, but only because I was able to receive a
majority of the items from this lovely community,
so I would like to say thank you to those who helped me! <3

Wishlist can be viewed here!
I can pay for TBT or IGB when buying items (but I do not have that many TBT, so IGB is preferably used, if possible).
A majority of these items are from villager RV's, and if you happen to have any of the listed villager amiibos, I'll visit if possible :>

Thank you for reading~

tumblr_lok4kcAvi81qhh19q.giftumblr_lok4kcAvi81qhh19q.gif

Back